Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!

My name is Andrea and the puppy I finally chose will be my third Boxer.
My first boy was Harley. He went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2011. Dominic, my DomDom, I just helped cross the Bridge this past February 2nd. He was 11ys old. He slowly slowed down and began not eating and when the Vet drew fluid from his swollen abdomen, it was filled with blood. I didn't expect that to be my last ride with my boy. Very sad day. I swore off ever getting another and having to feel the pain of that loss again...

Now, here I am. I need that Boxer love in my life. I searched, rather casually, for a female to call my own this time around.
I stumbled upon this little girl and was immediately drawn to her. Both my boys were Brindles and I wanted another.
She appears darker..possibly a reverse Brindle. Shes several states away so the breeder and I have communicated through photos and videos.

I chose her name, Willow, before I chose her. I was searching for my Willow and I've found her!

Born on March 15th to a Fawn Mama and a Brindle Father. Pet Quality. No interest in breeding and I will have her spayed..a little later this time. Closer to a year, if possible.
She will join our pack on Mother's Day weekend. I have two Cockapo's and a Jack Russel mix also.

Thanks for listening and I'm excited to join the forum!
:clap:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Aw, how sweet! Lovely that you've chosen a little girl this time. They are different from the boys for sure but just as loving and strong. My Mr. Howard was a reverse brindle and I loved his coat.

Happy Mother's Day to you especially this year with your new family member!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you.
Here's a photo of my little girl.
Her coat seems to be a little different from my brindle boys. I'm haven't seen her in person, so I'm not sure if it's just the camera. What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts