Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Ok,they usually come with a sticker that goes like:"this being can change and transform into anything from a tornado to a tsunami to a fairy"

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
LOL! She's well behaved. But she's SO picky with food!! I need some recipes to spice up her interest in it.

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
My-my,6 months later and what do you know :)

Still have the racing stripe though :clap:

P.S. we need a boxerburn emoji

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
If she's fairly submissive to other dogs and very playful. Would you guys say another female boxer would work best or get a male instead.

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Yup,a male that she will gladly dominate hehehe

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I felt pretty shitty a week and a half ago and decided to lay in bed. Shelby jumped in the bed (which shes not allowed to do) and laid next to me, my wife could not get her to come off so she left her there. I finally understood why dogs are a man's best friend when she showed me these pics.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Wait till she gets older and starts destroying your furniture and chewing up dog beds.
She sometimes bites her bed. shes slept on the sofa since she was a puppy and has never bitten it. As a matter of fact she only slept on her crate for a couple days when I got her at 8 weeks then she started sleeping on the dog bed. Im in the process of getting her off the sofa due to her weight.

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Meh,got 2 now,my heating bills will be much lower this winter,they are allowed everywhere :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Meh,got 2 now,my heating bills will be much lower this winter,they are allowed everywhere :)
Im sure they'd make great bed companions during winter months but its hot enough down here that it would actually be uncomfortable. lol.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Carlito your a lucky guy, she's your best friend forever, and it looks like she's a little princess too. Lucky to have found you as a Master.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts