Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone here know that I finally got my new male boxer pup!! I have enclosed a few photos. Let me know what you think. Nobody told me that they sleep alot. Sleep, wake up, go outside , pee, poop, back inside to play for about 20 minutes, then asleep again.

·
Registered
995 Posts
ADORABLE!!! What a cute puppy. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I`ve only had him for 2 days and he already knows to poop outside and then wants to come back in and bite at my shoes and play. (Those little needle teeth, mannnn!!) Looking forward to watching him grow up!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
puppyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I love the puppy day the 1st few are the best. then they become a teen, not the best time...lol my Mackie is 1, he ate my couch, my rug in any spots, shoes etc....
congrats, he is a cute pudgy baby

·
Registered
61 Posts
Adorable! Congrats on the puppy! What is his name?

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Very cute . Be prepared for when the sleepy days end He'll become a non stop busy boy .

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Sqeeeeeeeee! So cute and I can smell the puppy breath from here!

Enjoy - I used to just cuddle my Rocco constantly at this age. It doesn't last long and they turn into wild Boxer maniacs before you know it!

Keep up with the consistent training.

Oh Lord I have puppy fever!!!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Kane is a cutie! Congrats!! If not already doing so, I'd start crate training him now. This sleepy phase won't last long, trust me...

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Sqeeeeeeeee! So cute and I can smell the puppy breath from here!

Enjoy - I used to just cuddle my Rocco constantly at this age. It doesn't last long and they turn into wild Boxer maniacs before you know it!

Keep up with the consistent training.

Oh Lord I have puppy fever!!!!
LOL, I get puppy fever when I think my daughter may move out and take Kai with her. But he really is a lot of work and I'm glad we are raising him together. I've always been a early riser, but I go to sleep really early so she always had night duty. Those first few weeks getting up all night I was glad he is her dog. LOL At least now at almost 7 months I think he is potty trained but not trust worthy to leave in a room alone. As long as there are people about he plays and snuggles , sleeps...but left to his own he investigates things he doesn't normally look at. Hasn't destroyed anything but pulls things out from wherever...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts