Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ten boxers were from immediate family, the other two came to visit(Zoe and Tucker, Mic and Indy's Mom and brother) All of the pics are in my new boxerbash album!  Let me know what you think! :) (I know some of you were looking forward to pics)

Good to be home...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow!!   10 time the fun  :lol:

Great picture

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! Look at all those boxers!! Heaven!! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is my idea of heaven...Gorgous boxers everywhere...Sounds like you had a great time..Do I see one very distinguished boxer in that group? Lol, must be the chaperone..

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL! I would bet money you were referring to Max...he's our patriarch at 10 years old...you can see more of him in my album "boxerbash" There are photos of each boxer PLUS Mic and Indy's Momma and brother Tucker who came to visit! :)

It was so much fun! I loved it...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is one very distuinguished guy...He looks awesome! Heck they all do for that matter..Those are great pics, and yea I can imagine how many attempts it took to get everyone settled for that pic, but very worth it....That is a keeper!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Man...I'm lucky to see 1 boxer around here but 12!?!?!? I guess a girl can dream..Love the picture! Gorgeous boxers!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, the boxer family photo has only ten, but there are pics of our two visitors(Mic and Indy's Mom and brother) in my photo gallery album under boxerbash!

·
Registered
948 Posts
wow! holy boxers! I'm in heaven too! They're all so beautiful!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a great group of Boxers (all beautiful), wish there were some other Boxers in my family.  I have to get my fix at our monthly Boxer Meetup  :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts