Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to this forum, I have some proof for my human pack that there are other people that are like me when it come to their dogs!

Also note this has been a test of how you react to crazies like me.  Thank you for your cooperation, now back to your normal(ish) introduction.
----------------------
I am the proud pet of three Boxers, and one wannabe Boxer who's actually a Springer Spaniel (who is really a hunting dog, but will try his hardest to convince you he's a lap-dog instead).  The Boxers are - Izzy (1 year old, reverse brindle and alpha female), Brandi (1 year old, tigerstripe brindle and water-dog in disguise), and Zues (12 years old, faint brindle and the counter-surfer.  The Springer - Hawk (14 years old, hunting dog and alpha male)  We're from central Wisconsin and as soon as the good ole' scanner is fixed, I'll have some pictures of the furries up.

- Brizzy

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!  :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Welcome to the pack...LOL!!!  Hope you enjoy the site.  Lots of info, great pix and people.  Look forward to seeing pix and hearing about your furbabies.

BTW---We are from all over the states and Eurpoe in here.  I'm from Hawaii and there are people frm Florida, Texas and even Ireland.

We are a varied bunch, but I think thats why we have so much fun.

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome and please post pictures!! I'd love to see the pack you have!! Whats it like having 4 dogs? I currently have two but I definitely want to get another boxer puppy next summer and my bf wants a pitbull puppy.. lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  Sounds like you have a full pack!  Can't wait to see some pictures!

We had three boxers at one time and it was a handful but they were usually pretty good!  How in the world did you only get ONE alpha?  All three of ours thought they were top dog!   8O

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome!  I can barely handle my two dogs and 3 cats, i could only imagine if we added two more into the mix!! insane is how i would turn up  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. Souns like a full house for you, which is always interesting...Never a dull moment I bet. Feel free to jump in any time with questions, stories, tips, you name it...We are a bit of picture fanatics, so keep those pics coming of the kiddos... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lillyzmomma - Nice to know!  Haven't found a place I can fit into (as you may gather from my intro!)

Flutterby - Busy.  But I don't want to go back to three or two!  It grows on you.  Just have to do more out-smarting, there are more antics to laugh at, but less room in your bed or on your furniture.  It's really not too bad, your life just has one more thing keeping it from being boring.

Boxerlove - Luck?  Heh.  No . . . it's just that Zues is kind of a wuss (proud to be one, I might add) and Brandi's too busy having fun to concern herself with pack rank.  So Izzy's 'alpha-by-default' and she was the bossiest of her litter to begin with.

Chloesmom - Then I guess I shouldn't tell you I flipped my lid last June when we added Brandi and Izzy to the mix.   :shifty:

Samsonmom - They certainly keep us on our toes around here.  There are some dull moments, but that's when you need to be afraid 'cuz you KNOW they're planning something.  But with what number of dogs can you avoid that?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!  I love all the pics in the signatures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts