Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS NOT SUMMER ANYMORE!!!!! :cry: I was outside watching a football game and i froze to death!! It was horrible, soon the girls wont want to go outside so today we had some time outside  :) Awhile ago i got THE best invention ever! It looks something like this one -- http://www.gundogsupply.com/chuckit.html   but it collapses into a smaller size for putting it away. Tink LOVES fetching, which i didn't know till lately so she had a blast, Maddy cannot see where the ball is going, i think the movement is too fast for her. And well blue gets trampled every time he goes near a ball. So its officially Tinks toy.

I felt a little mean though, There are so many leaves on the group and the ball is orange and blue so you can barely see the blue and it kind of blends into the ground.. well tink had the HARDEST time when i would throw it into a pile of leaves.. but yet i kept doing it.. haha too funny to see the look on her face trying to find it.

Sleeping for now..

Looking for the ball in the leaves.. hehe

""IM WAITTTINNNG!!!!

After being outside so late, the guard dogs  :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
It's cold here tonight too and that fire in the last picture sure looks good.  Great pictures and a neat toy for the girls.  Wonderful pictures - thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, its  getting cold here too; supposed to get flurries overnight but nothing should stick.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Getting a bit nippy here as well, kinda nice actually..Great pics Kaity, Tink sure looks like she is enjoying herslef hunting for her toy in the leaves...Fire does look nice  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That looks like an awesome toy! Tink and Maddy look so beautiful with all of the leaves! I hear you about the cold...I'm trying so hard to hold onto summer, but I just end up freezing my a## off! Looks like your babies tired themselves out! Thanks for sharing.  :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Those are really great pictures!  Love the big tongue hanging out after playing hard.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Love the pics - especially the Happy face one :D  Really cute.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts