Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a small collage of Duke. He is 3-9 months old in these photos (no specific order). As you can see him and my cat (Harrison) are buds and Duke is your typical Boxer clown.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
The collage is fantastic,  what a handsome boy Duke is  :lol: The pic in the upper right hand corner is priceless, look at that expression, hahaha too cute! (Harrison is a cutie too)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. The lower right corner is him sitting on top of the couch wher he really is too big for, but he sees the cat do it all the time so now he does it too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I really like that! Duke is a handsome boy and he sure does love his Kitty

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
What handsome furbabies you have there. And their colors complement each other, too!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm surprised I missed this post... he's a handsome little devil! :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It is so great that they get along so well, like the one where he is sitting on the couch like the cat.  He is so handsome.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
You did a great job on the collage. You have a very handsome boy. And your cat is perfectly matched to him. I didn't even realize the cat was snuggled with the dog until I read Little_Boxer's reply about it. They just kinda blend together! That is so cool. My cat and my Chow, who we lost 1 1/2 years ago, tolerated each other but never really bonded like that. Max is my new rescue dog and the cat is still mad at me about this intrusion in HIS house. He won't even come around the dog.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I just love his face!! I love the third pic at the top where he's sitting like a "man"...lol!!! Bib does that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts