Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short video of the girls playing today and also some updated photos.....they would not sit still!!!!!!!!!!!

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i205.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http%3A%2F%2Fvid205.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb116%2Fsharonldavis%2F6df7eece.pbr&hostname=stream205.photobucket.com">

And one for those on dial-up :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Re: Those crazy Girls........Pics as Promised :)

SO darling!!! Honestly, your yard/grass is FANTASTIC!  :clap:

G

·
0 Posts
happy girls getting along great!!

wow that yard is gorgeous and huge!  and you have GRASS!!  nice!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I try to keep up with it....The dogs love it out there and we are always outside.....my "real" house has tons of trees so there is less green grass around like we have here....in someways I will miss it and in others (mowing and weeding) I wont!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
They look so great together.  Glad that is all worked out with her   :)

oh and yes.   I am envious of the yard.  ours is getting brown and dust covered from little rain   :(

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww Sharon thats just awesome !! they both really are so happy to have the other :D

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Ahhhh thats cute :D

That yard is to die for, My boys would have a blast tearing around there 8)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
awwww how cute! how old is Cassie sharon? i dont remember ever hearing..i know she is a rescue so it is probably a guess but she seems quite active for a senior!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Donya\";p=\"119247 said:
awwww how cute! how old is Cassie sharon? i dont remember ever hearing..i know she is a rescue so it is probably a guess but she seems quite active for a senior!
Donna we are guessing somewhere between 6 and 8 years old....The person who gave her to the rescue had her for 5 years and they were not super clear on how old she was when they got her, they were guessing around 2....They were going by how many litters she had, based on breeding her once a year :roll:  She is pretty active in spurts...she will play really hard with Fiona for about 10 minutes and then that is it....she will get her some water and lay down for the rest of the day/night :).......I am just happy to see her playing, I was starting to think she did not know how to play when she first got here :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
I am so jealous. My backyard only has a couple grassy spots. My dogs have tore it up! They do mud wrestling now...Cassie is very lucky to have found you..

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Great video! they both look so happy together  :)   I too am envious of your lawn! I got more bare spots then I got grass  :(

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
wow sharon!! are you sure Cassie is a senoir??!! she sure gives Fiona a run for her money..they look so great together.. love the video love the pics!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The video and pics are awesome; Cassie is doing so well, so glad you added her to the family.  Fiona is gorgeous as usual.  They both look so good after their baths.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Very cute!  Both girls look great!  Bless her heart...Cassie looks like she does her best to keep up with Fiona!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sumyasmom\";p=\"119289 said:
wow sharon!! are you sure Cassie is a senoir??!! she sure gives Fiona a run for her money..they look so great together.. love the video love the pics!!
HaHa...yeah she is an older lady that is for sure.....but...once she came out of her shell and decided it was fun to play, she will give Fiona a run for her money! It may not last long, but they have a blast when they get going :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am soo tickled to see Cassie running around Sharon, that is soo wonderful....She looks great and just enjoying life, like she should :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts