Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Fiona and Cassie........Pics as Promised :-)

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  samsonsmom 
#1 ·
Here is a short video of the girls playing today and also some updated photos.....they would not sit still!!!!!!!!!!!

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i205.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http%3A%2F%2Fvid205.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb116%2Fsharonldavis%2F6df7eece.pbr&hostname=stream205.photobucket.com">

And one for those on dial-up :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks I try to keep up with it....The dogs love it out there and we are always outside.....my "real" house has tons of trees so there is less green grass around like we have here....in someways I will miss it and in others (mowing and weeding) I wont!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
aww Sharon thats just awesome !! they both really are so happy to have the other :D

#9 ·
Donya\";p=\"119247 said:
awwww how cute! how old is Cassie sharon? i dont remember ever hearing..i know she is a rescue so it is probably a guess but she seems quite active for a senior!
Donna we are guessing somewhere between 6 and 8 years old....The person who gave her to the rescue had her for 5 years and they were not super clear on how old she was when they got her, they were guessing around 2....They were going by how many litters she had, based on breeding her once a year :roll:  She is pretty active in spurts...she will play really hard with Fiona for about 10 minutes and then that is it....she will get her some water and lay down for the rest of the day/night :).......I am just happy to see her playing, I was starting to think she did not know how to play when she first got here :)

#12 ·
wow sharon!! are you sure Cassie is a senoir??!! she sure gives Fiona a run for her money..they look so great together.. love the video love the pics!!

#13 ·
The video and pics are awesome; Cassie is doing so well, so glad you added her to the family.  Fiona is gorgeous as usual.  They both look so good after their baths.

#17 ·
sumyasmom\";p=\"119289 said:
wow sharon!! are you sure Cassie is a senoir??!! she sure gives Fiona a run for her money..they look so great together.. love the video love the pics!!
HaHa...yeah she is an older lady that is for sure.....but...once she came out of her shell and decided it was fun to play, she will give Fiona a run for her money! It may not last long, but they have a blast when they get going :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.