Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to tell everyone that I was taking Fiona to work today for her surgery.....Finished her up about 10:30 this morning, she went through it all with flying colors. She was awake and doing well when I left for lunch, still sleepy and not able to walk yet though.....

I did take some pics of her with my camera phone and will repost when I get home.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Re: Fiona got Spayed Today

Glad to hear that everything went fine and Fiona is doing well!  Can't wait to see the pics, it'll be interesting.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Glad she got through it without a problem, can't wait to see the pictures (like Alicia said it will be interesting).

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Glad Fiona did well in her surgery. Can't wait to see the surgical pics!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Glad everything went well.  I hope she recovers quickly.  Look forward to seeing the pictures as well.

·
Registered
948 Posts

Glad to hear she went through it well!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

[quote="Sadiesmomma\";p=\"25575":260hk6mu]I'm glad to hear that it went well Sharon.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Re: Fiona got Spayed Today PM UPDATE WITH PICS!!!!!!!!!

Whats up with all the bandages? When Jessie got Spayed she got glued there

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Awww...poor baby. I don't know if I could handle seeing my own like that!  :roll:  Kind of like seeing your baby in the ER.  Now I think I read you are a vet tech, your not a vet yet, right? So, you probably got her ready and did all the pre-op stuff right? Do you actually help with the surgery? I don't know if I was a dr. if I could cut on my own.  :? Hmmm...could you do it? I guess you could if that's what you do.  Anyway, thanks for sharing the pics with us!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Poor Fiona, she sure does look a wee bit out of it, but glad to hear that she came thru it well. Give her a nice gentle hug from me....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

Good to see she's up and moving and just glad it's over for her.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

boxerjessie\";p=\"25620 said:
Whats up with all the bandages? When Jessie got Spayed she got glued there
The bandage helps with the swelling and prevents leaking or licking of the area.  It only stays on 24 hours

·
Registered
270 Posts

Those are great pictures.  QUESTION.....the breeder that we got Fiddler from, he told us that Boxers can have ONLY two kinds of anestetics(not spelled correctly)??????  Fiddlers mom had to have a c-section inorder to deliver the pups, and she tried to die several times.  I guess it was due to a bad reaction to the sleeping medicine.  When we have Fiddler fixed the vet who delivered him wants to talk with the vet. that will to the neutering to explain the situation.  Have you learned that as well?????

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Glad she is doing well. she looks pretty in pink.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts