Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone keep Fiona in your thoughts as she has started feeling ill this afternoon.  I noticed after lunch that she was not her happy go lucky self.  After taking her temp, it had shot up to 104.  She got a good cocktail injection of med's with fever reducer and in addition some IV fluids.  She is current on her vaccinations, so we are not to concerned about Parvo, even though it is running the streets like a common cold in people around here. Normally at this time of day she is chashing my daughter or annoying the cat and today she is just sleeping.  I did get her to eat some.
So everyone keep your fingers crossed that I am dealing with a short term viral and she will feel better tomorrow......
:(

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
{{{{feel better Fiona Vibes}}}} being sent your way. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour bug.

·
Registered
508 Posts
{ tons of get better vibes for Fiona }{{{{feel better Fiona Vibes}}}} and {{{{{{{{many more vibes for her running around}}}}}}} I hope she gets to feeling better

·
Registered
270 Posts
Gosh I hope she feels better soon!  How scary!  Please let us know how she is doing and what she has.  It's like having a sick kid.....its no fun, scary, and you can't help but to worry so much about them!  I do hope she gets better fast!  My Chloe say "arf arf..bark, bark"....I think that means feels better girl, and speedy recovery!"

·
Registered
627 Posts
I hope she gets better real soon.  Keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey she is alot better this morning......Currently Boxer Burning through the kitchen and Living Room :p

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sooooo glad she is feeling better.  Fiona don't scare your mommy like that.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Glad she is feeling better today.  Hopefully it was nothing serious and won't be back!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Doctor Mom to the rescue!!! Glad Fiona is doing better..We so worry about them when they are not feeling well...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts