1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
*haha* She's so cute... she's got a wonderfully-expressive face! :love:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Aww Fiona is so beautiful - I love her collar - Red really looks good on her.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is looking great Sharon and she has really grown up.  How much does she weigh now?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey Sharon!
May I ask where you got your Fiona? I am wondering, and since I am well aware of your wonderfull choice in a profession ( I am SO jealous..lucky lady to get to have animals around you for a job!! )
I am curious, as on the last picture, I don't see much undershot on the jaw, and as Ashley is currently teething, I am watching for some advancement in the lower jaw. Do you commonly see the changes occur while teething is completing? Or is the bite going to change maybe a bit later in life? She never had a sissor bite, but it was SO close that I have been waiting paitently for all permanent anteriors to help with the progress.
LOL..I was wondering if our pups are related ( I doubt it, but they do look a bit alike  :) )
Fiona is so PRETTY!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is still a petite lady compared to Kiah, haven't seen Kiah's weight since Oct (63lbs); they didn't put down her weight from Jan when she went to the vet.  :x

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote="AshleysMom\";p=\"95775":1qdpfchy]Hey Sharon!
May I ask where you got your Fiona? I am wondering, and since I am well aware of your wonderfull choice in a profession ( I am SO jealous..lucky lady to get to have animals around you for a job!! )
I am curious, as on the last picture, I don't see much undershot on the jaw, and as Ashley is currently teething, I am watching for some advancement in the lower jaw. Do you commonly see the changes occur while teething is completing? Or is the bite going to change maybe a bit later in life? She never had a sissor bite, but it was SO close that I have been waiting paitently for all permanent anteriors to help with the progress.
LOL..I was wondering if our pups are related ( I doubt it, but they do look a bit alike

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just love Fiona's eyes. Is it me, or are they set a bit further apart than a lot of other boxers? That, along with the heavy "eyeliner," makes her look very glamorous.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Nope, not related.. Ashley is from a breeder in China Grove Tx...Oh well  :)
That is good news to hear on the bite. My DH tells me she doesn't "look" all boxer because she has not gotten that much of an underbite yet. I keep telling him we should be thankfull, and hope she stays with her lips even like they are...makes her look "feminine"

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
CosmosMommy\";p=\"95804 said:
I just love Fiona's eyes. Is it me, or are they set a bit further apart than a lot of other boxers? That, along with the heavy "eyeliner," makes her look very glamorous.
No it's not just you because I see it too. She has some very distinct unique looking eyes. It was the first thing that I noticed. She is very beautiful.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Ah Ha, there's the action shots of that gorgeous girl, LOVE the flying ears! Nope, no leisure lady but she's still a beautiful princess :lol:

·
Registered
880 Posts
PradazPurdy\";p=\"95749 said:
*haha* She's so cute... she's got a wonderfully-expressive face! :love:
Wow, I was thinking the same thing, a very expressive face!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts