Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiona is Five months old today    We have made it officially 6 days with no accidents in the house.
Now, if we can work on that "deaf ear" she has when she does not want to listen we will be doing great!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
YAY Fiona!!  :clap: Keep up the great work cutie!!  Good luck on the deaf ear thing..Chloe is 2 and a half and it is still there..lol

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Shoot...Lilly is a certified Service Dog, very well trained (behaves appropriately 98% of the time) and a definite show off!!!  Its the 2% that she is deaf that we have issues with!!!  When she goes "Deaf"...she goes SUPER DEAF (sang in sing song tone to theme of superman).  She becomes the great heathen dog!!!!

Anyways...sry for the rant...and for highjacking the thread!!!

Fiona is BEAUTIFUL!!!  Good work mommy!!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks......I must admit with even the few  :twisted: (bad moments)....She has been a great pleasure.  When she is not so great, I hold her face in my hands look deep into her eyes and say:
"You have it in you to be a GREAT dog", she just looks at me and takes off on the boxer burn, as if she already knows that..... :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="sharonL\";p=\"16417":22hbfqop]Thanks......I must admit with even the few

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Fiona is beautiful, I love her coloring.  Kiah has that deaf ear also at times, the last two days have been a challenge for some reason.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats Fiona!!!  Keep up the good work!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts