Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Too cute - now there is not need for another boxer, just have your daughter ride around the yard and fiona can play chase!!!  Too Cute!!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sharon, your girls (skin & fur) are just beautiful...way to go with the new toy!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahaaaaaaa thats so so cute !!! does she woof at it too? maybe she wants a ride?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Sharon looks like Madison doesn't have any issues with riding that 4 wheeler, especially after her "acccident"....Had to laugh, Fiona goes after the wheels the same way that Angel does on the RC car we race around....Great way to tire her out tho :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
samsonsmom\";p=\"109684 said:
Lol, Sharon looks like Madison doesn't have any issues with riding that 4 wheeler, especially after her "acccident"....Had to laugh, Fiona goes after the wheels the same way that Angel does on the RC car we race around....Great way to tire her out tho :)
She had no issue with getting on it at all.....and Yes Ky Fiona woofs and growls and barks at it and the skin kid laughs at her....I just worry Fiona is going to knock a tooth out the way she bites at it though..........

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, that looks like so much fun.  Madison and Fiona look like they are having a blast.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That's great! Looks like Madison is having an awesome time on her 4-wheeler. Doesn't look like Fiona has any complaints either!  :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I want one of those! They never had neat toys like that when I was growing up..lol  Both of them look like they are having so much fun. Great pics!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That is too cool - I love the last pic, definitely one to frame! Beautiful flowers in the background.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That is too cute! Great present for the both of them by the looks of it!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Very cute! :D
Henry looooooves to chase Kenny on the 4-wheeler, or Ken.  
Not to be a party pooper here, but we think that biting at the tires of the 4-wheeler is how Henry broke one of his teeth. 8O

1 - 19 of 19 Posts