Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, we are the proud parents of a fawn 8 week old puppy, and we love her to pieces. we both have had boxers before, and we will be looking her for some advice on this puppy.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Shes fine in the crate when we are there, its when we leave she freaks. Gets anxiety and poops all over the place in her crate. We have an IPad and watch her via a baby monitor app and she will cry the whole time we are gone.
Hmm ... if she is pooping in the crate ... then that means she "needs" to get out. That's a bit different, from just throwing a fit. You could eliminate (Hmm, no pun intended) by adjusting when she eats and when she goes in the crate for the night.

Another member just posted something about that ( pre crate feeding) on here the other day, I can't remember who???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm ... if she is pooping in the crate ... then that means she "needs" to get out. That's a bit different, from just throwing a fit. You could eliminate (Hmm, no pun intended) by adjusting when she eats and when she goes in the crate for the night.

Another member just posted something about that (pre crate feeding) on here the other day, I can't remember who???
ill search more when I get the ability to post threads in other areas of the forum. this morning for instance, she ate very little for breakfast, and pooped twice in her cage. in 3.5 hours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts