Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Re: Fiona's family

What beautiful dogs! Wow, that is one big mama!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

Gorgeous!!! LOL I love the pic of her mom... the sign of a true mom! She's SO BIG... but prego... ... she's BEAUTIFUL!!

Her brother is of course EXTREMELY handsome too!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

wow Sharon i can see where Fiona gets her looks..they are all goegeous !!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Fiona does look like momma. Her brother is very handsome too. :D  Was that momma when she was prego with Fiona?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

Boy dont mess with that  momma it looks like she the leader even if a big male is around....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

They are beautiful can definately see where they get their looks.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

I can see where Fiona got her looks from Sharon, Mom is lovely even tho she looks like she's gonna pop at any time :lol:

·
Registered
610 Posts

Oh my goodness.... momma is gonna explode!!!  Great lookin' boxers!  It's so cool to see the family line... I wanna see what Koa's sisters look like.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

wow! big mama!!! she is absolutely gorgeous! who was the first pic of?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Yeah she was prego with Fiona in that picture and Fiona was born Feb 22....The other pic was of Fiona's brother (a different litter though).  She sent me some more of other siblings and Fiona's dad....but I have to resize them before I can post...will try to do that tomorrow, I have a few sibling pics from Fiona's same litter and some of their pup pics including some pup pics of Fiona before we got her....so check back for updates of other family members tomorrow or Wednesday :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow! Fiona's daddy looks like a BIG boy! Baby Fiona was sooo cute!  :D  She still is though!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww,, look at little Fiona, how little she was then..Her dad is great looking Sharon, you sure can see the resemblence

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Aww, that baby pic is so cute! I think she really does look like her daddy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts