Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Re: Fiona Vacation Story......Pic Heavy!!!

Haha! Love the pics - saw the pig ones earlier - what a hoot :lol:  Fiona's lovely! :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like Fiona had a great vacation. I love the flying fiona one!!  :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Great pictures - looks like she has the vacation concept down pat!!! I love the "look mom no feet" pic the best.  She is absolutely beautiful and looks like she is just having fun and loving life!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those are great pictures (but you have a beautiful subject); looks like she is have a great time.   How about you Sharon are you having fun?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
So cute! I love Fiona, she is such a pretty girl. I am seriously trying to find a favorite, but I absolutely love them all! I could look at pics of her all day  :) . Sounds like you both had a very fun vacation!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Your little girl is so pretty.

Sounds like my vacations but I love just being able to do things at my own pace.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay my mom just told me that my daughter Madison looks like she is smoking a cig in this picture I posted.  Leave it to my mom to notice something like that....I assure you it is the door frame and she is not having a smoke.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I saw that too, but clicked on it to see the larger picture and realized it was part of the door :oops:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts