Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start with saying how much I've missed following the forum. I got a promotion at work and life in general has been crazy.

Talos celebrated his first birthday yesterday. At his last weigh in he was just under 60 pounds. Has started showing little signs of seperation anxiety so we're working on it. He "comes" on command. Loves his family. Has decided he loves to destroy his toys and his bed when left in his crate if we leave the house. We're still working on things like no pulling and jumping on people. He's beautiful, healthy, and so very loved.

Some days I questioned if my sanity would hold together. Some days I questioned if we made a huge mistake. Most days I can't imagine life without him.

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Happy Birthday! Congrats on your promotion!

He should continue to adjust and mellow as he grows and matures. (As much as a boxer can mature that is....).

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
I'm gonna say congratulations on the first birthday! :)

But ... bed eating, jumping on people and "issues with the walk" at now one years old ... that's not good???

Seems like you are well versed in well ... what does not work??? And I see you you have done a lot of threads??? Sooo, start another and let's see if we can a handle on the remaining issues. I will say however ... you don't lack "patience" and that is a big plus with "Boxers." :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts