Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I got Hanna and got more into the Boxer World we just fell inlove with "King" - Ch. Halcyon Fire King.   We have seen him in person twice, and on TV many of times - he is Hanna's Pretend Boyfriend -  We have met his breeders and owners, handlers and offspring - kinda like boxer stalking but even my husband appreciated this dog!!!  

http://www.halcyon.clubct.com/images/Ki ... -alone.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
Guapo is soo much prettier than that first one...one of the most handsome boxers I've ever seen!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hanna loved King so much, she posted his picture above her bed - kissed it every night -

She hung it in her crate while we were at ABC

Then she met Tyler - who is King's son - more her age and he just got his Ch title over the winter -

Look Tyler is giving me kisses and here is the dish he won

Here is Tyler chiling at the Cluster -

ANd here is Hanna's pretend boyfriend strutting his stuff in the ring -

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah he is a male, so much taller.   Plus Hanna was only like a little over a year in the picture -  Tyler has the best temperment.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hahaha!! heather that is awesome...Hanna has a crush :D He is a BEAUTIFUL dog!! no doubt about that one, i can see why Hanna is smitten

G

·
0 Posts
Just because he's a male doesn't mean he HAS to be taller...i am convinced that Jetta will outweight and outheight Bo before too long, lol...she's 6 months and only a hare shorter than him and less than 10 lbs lighter...and he's a year, lol...they even have the same size feet right now

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No it does not but standard wise yes;   Hanna is at 22.5 and assuming that Tyler would be top 24-25, so about three inches.  Draco on the other hand I think is larger than standard, so I have hear, nearing 26+ inches.

Standard states -

Adult males 23 to 25 inches; females 21

G

·
0 Posts
mm...well right now Jetta is 18 inches tall and Bo is about 23.5 inches tall...I didn't know he was that tall..that's pretty tall and lanky for a 1 year old, lol...he's about 46 lbs and 23.5" tall...wow...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A beauty Jennifer - if I cross the pond, and had to pick my favs, too many to choose from.  I also like to see that more lineage from overseas being bred in the US too. Much more beauty to look at in person!!!!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wow he is one beautiful boxer. Think of the puppies he and Hanna could have.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha Ha Ha -

Shhhhh dont tell Hanna he is having puppies with other women - she is fix (glory of a s/n contract) so she can only dream!!!!  ha ha ha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Hanna has a crush.....Well, she certainly has good taste Heather, he's a gorgous hunk..Looks a bit like Angel, but prettier ear set and darker....That pic of Hanna kissing his pic is priceless

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are all so gorgeous it is hard to pic the one I like best, but I think it has to be King.  I can definately see why Hanna has a crush on him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts