Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kiah and I made it to the first meetup this am.  She was running with the other dogs ahead of us and when we got to the pond she was in it.  I thought I might have to coax her in but she must have just followed them in.  We had a great time.  Here are some pictures (the Rottie wasn't with our group but he wanted to play).  The only way I could find her was to look for the green collar, there were so many fawns and they were moving so fast.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
So cute...The "helping with the stick" picture was hilarious!!!

Glad you guys had a good time!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
508 Posts
There are so many. I remember one of the times that we didnt have a problem with another dog picking a fight with my kids that there was this elderly man with his boxer there. They played and played. Both built the same and looked alike with quite similar markings. The only way we knew which was Zeus was by his blue harness and the other had a blue collar.

Sorry i got carried away. But im glad that she had a good time and took a little swim.  :clap:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at all those lovely fawn boxers! Guess Kiah had a great time judging from those pics, love the one where she's helping carry the stick....Glad you all enjoyed yourself, I look forward to my meetups every month

·
Registered
948 Posts
Beautiful!!! omgggg... I would have taken them all home with me.. lol the owners might not have liked it, but oh well!!

I bet Kiah was pooped!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
That is so neat the you got to do that!  Is it a Boxer group??  how often do you all meet??  How did you find out about it??

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flutterby\";p=\"17265 said:
I bet Kiah was pooped!!
She was pooped big time :lol:   We did have to make a stop on the way home to do a potty break, I think she must have drunk half the pond.  I got to see her blow bubbles in the water.  She loves to put her nose in and blow out.  

I do have a question about health and the water but I will post that under health matters.

mybox1\";p=\"17281 said:
That is so neat the you got to do that! Is it a Boxer group?? how often do you all meet?? How did you find out about it??
I heard about boxer meetup groups here on the forum.  They meet once a month at a great dog park about an 1hr 30 min from where I live.  It was great fun and we had beautiful weather for it.  Link below, just do a search for one in your area.

http://boxer.meetup.com/

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like a blast was had by all!  :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts