Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Phoenix had her first real playdate. Friends of ours got a Golden Retriever for christmas Her name is Summer and she's about 7 months old.
They got along great and never stopped playing with each other expect for the occasional quick drink.
The only thing I wasn't expecting was the amount of humping that went on...I knew females would do it to prove dominance but if it wasn't Summer humping
Phoenix it was the other way around...like every 5 mintues! We called it a night on the girls 3 hours later when Summer started to get too rough with the
biting...needless to say Phoenix slept like a rock that night!
Enjoy the pictures...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Bahhaa I love em! They look like they thoroughly enjoyed themselves! I BET they both slept like rocks. Wish Sadie had a playmate...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
haha i like the last pic too..she looks like she is warning summer who is boss. good pics, thanks for sharing them....Alexa im with you..i wish Mav had a friend too...all he has is the cat and the cat doesnt love him back the same way ;)

·
Registered
882 Posts
omg I just love the look on Phoenix's face in that last pic...too funny :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, she's saying, "enuf already"......Great pics

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pics!  Both pups are beautiful!  I agree.....LOVE the last one, their facial expressions are priceless!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look like they had a great time, goldens are really nice dogs.  My sisters kids all have goldens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts