Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) They are sooooo cute!!!! So soft, and cuddly..All are doing just great....Charlie was really good about letting me pick up the babies after she checked me out thoroughly, such a good Momma :)

Momma & son

His first close up

Sucking on a finger

Charlie shows her profile for me

And here's the whole brood

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMGGGGGGGG Willow they are sooooo sweet. And your little guy is adorable!!!! Sooo excited for you and cant wait to see more pics as he gets bigger

·
Registered
880 Posts
Precious!  I'm so happy for you.  Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
They are so precious.  How many are male and female?  Looks like a mix of light brindle and dark brindles.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
WOW!!!! That is a very dark litter!! They are sooo cute!!!!!!!! I WANT ANOTHER ONE!! Your so lucky :)  *Sigh* Puppies :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
awwww they are so cute and tiny...can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Willow he WAS worth waiting for :lol: Just look at his little toes, how cute is that?????? Mom is beautiful and looks so proud of those kids! They don't look a bit like hamsters, LOL they're gorgeous. Congrats  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[quote="DM_Boxers\";p=\"90533":2iu116ag]They are so precious.

·
Registered
882 Posts
OMG there so cute!!, look at the squwishy little faces :lol:... congrats Willow, I'm so happy for you :D ....now I really want another one!! your so lucky :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Oh, they are just so cute, your little guy is perfect.  I really want a brindle.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
There is a fawn in all that dark hamsterness??? :lol: Willow your little man is going to be a heartbreaker!! i am so very happy for you!! At what age will he be coming home??

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! He's DEFINITELY worth the wait!!! I want one too!! SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! OMG!! I'm absolutely LOVING these pics!!! Can't wait for more... so what do you think!?? He's definitely the one!?????

G

·
0 Posts
when you pic him up, could you grab a little fawn male for me?  lol...soooo cute....I want another puppy and I already have two pups!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts