Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
And as I could have predicted ... here we go again. :)

There is nothing new here?? Your puuy does not repect you as a leader?? Your just a furless "playmate."

We are currently covering this "particular" situation ... right now. Unfortunately ... I felt I was forced to go off topic ... but hey that is what I tend to do, but whatever. Still ... your answer is here. :
https://www.boxerforums.com/website-suggestions-feedback/205366-crazy-7-1-2-month-old-boxer-dark.html

Take the time to "wade through that post" and I am pretty sure ... you won't have the same "issue" next week? Welcome Aboard. :)

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Puppy biting
From your avatar it looks like your puppy is a very young pup. Young puppies bite, they are teething and need to be taught no bite. Give him things like a himalayan bone (take away when they get small enough that your pup could choke). NO rawhide it can cause digestive blockages, which lead to expensive surgeries. Also Dentley femer and or stuffed bones, a kong filled with his kibble in yogurt (plain) freeze it. Toys. Re direct him saying no bite. And if he is really getting too wild, crate time, young puppies are like toddlers and need their naps. Puppies will be puppies and it will take some time but he will learn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts