Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last weekend we had our first snow in the metro area and Vega's 1st snow ever. I took pics of course and just thought I would post some up for you all.

A picture of the snow.

What the heck is this stuff?

This is some cold stuff, BRRRR.

Having fun now!

A little burn to defrost the grass

HEY! I can eat this stuff.

I am nice and warm now.. Ahhhh.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:) Ahhh...it's beautiful! As I say this after I just got my kids out of the pool here! It's still 85 degrees!  8-|  Not very fall like here yet. I promised my kids I would get them somewhere this winter to see snow. I'll have to at least show them the pics. I think Maddie would love it! Looks like Vega really enjoyed herself!  :)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Looks like Vega had fun!  Seems like East TN doesn't really get alot of snow anymore.  We had 2 snows last year, both under 1".  Charlie really didn't get to play it in because you could still see the grass.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, looks like Vegas had a blast.  Can't wait to see if Kiah likes snow; sure she saw it last year before she was surrendered.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
How well do boxers do in the snow?  I keep telling Adam I'm going to buy Duke a sweater because he already doesn't like when it gets cold.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vega hates the rain more then the snow. She was having so much fun running around that she didn't even really notice the cold afterawhile. Of course we were only out for about ten minutes or so but she did great. I think I will get her some of those Snow shoe slipper dealies for her paws. I have a coat on order but that is for when we go camping and it gets a little chilly.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Awe I love the first snowfall of the year.  Looks like Denver is starting out like last year - hope we some snow that sticks soon too!!!  Vega looks like she really had a good time playing in the white stuff, but looks even happier snuggled in where it's warm.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
looks like she had fun. My girls dont like it if the grass is anything but dry. They werent very happy when the rain swept through Texas a few months back :D we dont see snow often though so maybe they wont be too big a babies this year

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, that's some snow!!! Vega sure looks like she is having fun..Those snow booties would be great for her, keeps them from slipping around too much..She looks lovely in her collar too  :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts