Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my fiance and I recently purchased our first boxer puppy, a reverse brindle female, currently just over 10 weeks old, and growing like mad!  We named her Berkley, and she is a bundle of energy, which we love!

Here are a few pics.

These first 2 are from here first night with us.

and some recent x-mas pics(she does NOT like the sweater, constantly trying to eat it and getting her teeth stuck in it)

It seems like she has the sad face in every pic, we joke about auditioning her for the ASPCA commercials.

We have been using the forums to gather info for now, and will start asking our questions as she grows.  Nice to meet all of you, and thanks for all your help in advance.

Bryan & Melissa

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Berkley is a cutie.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hey there bryan and Melissa, Berkely is asuch a cute pup. Ihope you find this forum insightful and welcoming.

·
Registered
942 Posts
she reminds me so much of my Kaci!

What a doll face though, good luck in all your adventures with her.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome to the forum.  She is a little doll.  She is marked similar to our Teaki, with those colors they are VERY hard to see at night when they have their head down and no white showing.  We had a Berkley too spelled Berkeley (named her after the county in West Virginia where we got her)!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum..Berkley is adorable! I'm a sucker for those brindles anyways...Feel free to jump in any time with questions and don't be stingy with the pics

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome from Luann, Ekim, And Delila. Your puppy is so beautiful, I love her little face. I hope you enjoy our family here at boxer forum,

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome! :-h Berkley is adorable!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Beautiful pup!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome to you all!  Berkley is adorable and very photogenic!!  Love the pictures!!  Hope all is going well with her :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts