Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just a quick update, she has come a long way in just a week!
Going from absolutely HATING going into her crate for bed time, to walking in as soon as we say bed time and then sitting down nicely waiting for her treat :)
2 nights ago she even picked up a toy and started playing with it! When she first arrived she didn't know what toys were, so proud of our rescue baby <3
It has definitely helped having Tyson right there to be a role model and show her the ways of the house!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here are some updated pictures of her & her big brother, who is actually younger haha :clap2:
The one of them walking side by side may give you all a better idea of how small she actually is compared to Tyson!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
She's beautiful! Glad all is going well so far. I love senior boxers. The crazy edge has worn off just a little bit - lol!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I also have a 1st time rescue. The Korean owner left him in the park tennis courts; we think maybe over night. I had seen him (now Rusty) once before late at night inside the tennis courts with his "owner" and I say that loosely. I love boxer's and their silliness, they are true to their good nature and even when they grow older as our Alex , (12 years and 1 month!) I love to catch a smile from her and even her snoring is precious! Congrats on your new family addition - Gracie!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I appreciate your patience and the decision that you have taken. It is really appreciable that people like you makes such nice decisions in their life and help the animals that were abused at some points from there owners. It is just not acceptable that a human being is doing things that is simply inhumane.
And all that I want to say about your dog is that she is simply beautiful. And I just love her from the bottom of my heart.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts