Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I feel looted all my life. The flea and tick medicines I used to get from my pet were too pricey than what budgetvetcare offer. Thankfully I got to know about this online store budgetvetcare and I now I get the same medicines at highly affordable rates from here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was wonder if anyone has used Revolution. Its suppose to protect from fleas, ticks, and heartworms. We got a sample from the vet but havent tried it yet.
I used Revolution for years and had no issues. I did live in a low tick area at the time, but my dog LOVED to roll! I found the topical treatment a little messy and annoying. I also used Bravecto, which comes in tablet form, in another city because the vet recommended it for the type of ticks in that location. (Apparently different ones may work better against different ticks.) My dog didn't see the Bravecto as a treat like he was supposed to, so I always had to break it up and hide it in something yummy.

My understanding of both these medications is that the dog may still get a tick, but once the tick gorges, it will fall off the dog. If that's correct, you may still see a tick on your dog, but it will detach on its own, which is still pretty nasty. Ticks are gross. Poor pups.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts