Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we decided that aswell as a drinkwell fountain we would treat the fur babies to new 8m flexi leads, havent been on them since hubby got major flexi burn while walking Zulu.

Zulu was so good, the best walk we've ever had and he was beat by the time we got home. Heres some very cute pics.

Zulu enjoying the sunshine

Time for a rest

Me, Mac and Stumpie

Time for a drink break

Zulu and his daddy

I knew this drinkwell would come in handy for summertime

Such a good boy eating a Jumbone treat

All that walkings made us all sooooo tired, time for a nap

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OOOOOO the rope burn from a boxer burn lol.my youngest got one last weekend at the boxer club meet...its still there today ..jeez..

those pics are great !!!! he such a handsome boy !! looks like everyone was zonked out after whooo hoo thats the best !!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh yeah, lead burns are BAD, they last a long time too!! Your hubby is brave to retry with shorts on hahahahaha!! The pics are great, looks like everyone had fun  :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took ages to heal. Zulu went head to head with a white german shepard and he wrapped it round his wrist and Zulu pulled and cut really deep, new one is more like a strap then a thin rope so fingers crossed it will be better 8O

Dogs had a real fun time, we were out for 2 hours and they are still sleeping it off :lol:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Looks like a big heavy-duty flexi too.

Great pics. Love the setting in the field with little wild-flowers around. Looks like something you'd see in a print-ad.

Appears as though everyone had a good time. Little sleepy heads!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah its one of those new giant dog flexi leads, holds up to 75kgs, so great for powerful pullers like Zulu :lol:  
Def worth every penny he absolutly loved it and that alone made it worth while. :D

The fields were amazing today, and we got a good camera that picks up all the great colours so they come out brill! :D

They are still flat out :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like a great day and a lot of fun, great pictures.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like you all had a great day! Love the last pic of Zulu laying on his back. That fountain looks pretty cool!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sharonL\";p=\"118646 said:
Great pics.......just curious how much water do those fountains hold?
Almost two gallons i think. :D  Its brilliant! Really worthwhile buy, has a trickle fountain and you can set it to as fast as you like, its also really relaxing hearing it. :D
Zulu drinks alot and saves me having to keep filling the bowl, and guess what, no dribbles around the floor :D , well apart from when hes walked away with a mouthful and is looking for his human napkin 8O

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a great day for a walk and some play time...That Flexi lead seems to be doing the job.Oh I hear ya about lead burns, ugh.....The more I hear about the Drinkwell fountain, the more I think I have to get one of those...Great pics

·
Registered
696 Posts
*hehe* Cute pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts