Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cannot get over how much he has changed in the 2 weeks since I saw him last..It was everything I could do not to scoop him up and bring him now :) But I'll wait...Tapping my toe :lol:

Playing with Mom Rhonda

Standing tall for me :)

Cuddling

And here's my favorite :)

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Oh my goodness!! He is way cute!!!!! And I cant believe 6 weeks has already passed!! Time is sure flying!! What a handsome boy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is just so cute, I love the little white spot under his chin.  Can't believe it has been 6 weeks already, before you know it he will be home,

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG Willow...He is just gorgeous! :love: I am in love with him already!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh Oh Oh myyyy what a growth spurt Flick had!!! He is just the cutest little egghead  :D That last pic is wonderful, ready for framing!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lori, that last one really turned out well, I'm sending it to Rhonda so she can have a copy of it...Forgot to add, my boy is weighing in at 7lbs at 6 wks, he's the biggest of the litter!

·
Registered
913 Posts
OMG..that is the sweetest puppy!! Willow..only 2 WEEKS!!!!! You must be about ready to scream with happiness....Little Flick is not looking so little anymore!!
I'm so happy for you..you sure got a beauty!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
omg he is soooooo cute it makes me want another dark brindle puppy...he is precious and almost ready to come home to his big brother and sister! these puppy pics are killing me!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omgggggggggg i cant stand it hes so so gorgeous and cute and squishy hehe..make me puppy crazy grrrrrr...i can NOT get one right now lmao not with twins coming..lmao IMAGINE?
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 2 more weeks WIllow whoooo hooooo

·
Registered
893 Posts
Willow he is just beautiful, and the size of those paws, WOW

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
What a sweet precious little baby! He is just a little cutie-pie!!! His little white chin and toes are adorable. You must be soooo excited.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!  Did I mention how cute I thing he is?

Samson will be an uncle really soon!  

I'm sure you can't wait.  Boy I remember that with Talia............patience!  Not one of my better commodities!

Nan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts