Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Flickmeister to the vet for shots and a checkup..Passed with flying colors... :) The vet told me he was really a great example of what a Boxer should look like, is my face beaming? :lol: Anyways, while we were waiting, this coupl ecame in with their son and 3 Boxer pups...Not very good examples of the breed, they were huge!! 8 wks old and they all were getting their medical clearance so they could fly to their new homes...I asked a couple questions, then realized that I was sounding like a bit of a snot, so I shut up...The vet was really busy this morning, so we were there for awhile and I wouldn't let Flick down on the floor, not til all his shots have been completed, so I get ready to leave and there are those pups outside just romping around in god knows what...Am I being overly dramatic here?I was always under the impression that til the shots are complete(and his tech agreed with me) that you should be careful about where your pups go...Anyways, enuf of that..Here's the latest adventures of Flick, who I must say is getting an A + in potty training, it's been a breeze so far :)

Hey sis, wanna play?

Oh sure you do

Well, I'll just stand here and look cute with you then

My favorite pic, hiding in the leaves

Chomping on a new toy

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I love the leaf pic Willow!! The pit pup that we may be adopting had the same toy;) Went and played with him again today lol

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
What an amazing little man!! Okay, this'll sound ridiculous, but I never let my kids play with the toys at the doctors' office--and I feel the same way about the vets' office with my pups. I just never really want them to touch the floor much (if at all)--especially when they were tiny. I didn't see ANYTHING wrong with your attitude about Precious Baby Flick whatsoever. He's too dear to let him close to "germy" puppies!! So there.

And that LEAF picture!!! OMG!!!!! Blow it up and frame it!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whew, Julia it's good to know I'm not the only one that feels that way.... :) Heather, he always has his tail up like that! Yup, he doesn't lack for confidence that's for sure

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG Willow!! They are absolutly gorgeous!!! I love the 3rd pic...so precious. They both look so beautiful, and Flick is getting sooo big!

·
Registered
904 Posts
The cuteness is way too hard to handle!!
I love seeing your pictures!! So, thank you for sharing!!

Everytime I see puppy pictures, I cannot even wait to get mine home!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Just look at his eyes in the leaf picture, I could stare at that cutie all day long.  I wouldn't let Flick on the floor either, just think of all the sick animals that go through there.  I don't even like for Kiah and Keegan to smell the floor at the vets.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
oh he is just adorable! and yeah I'd bring a towel with me to the vet's before Maple had all her shots so she wouldn't have to sit on that table  :?   better safe then sorry :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think I see the perfect calendar pic!  :D  

Willow you should be beaming. He is absolutely adorable..I wouldn't be able to put him down! Angel looks a little wore out in those pics. Has her baby brother been running circles around her?
BTW..The new camera takes great pictures!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Oooohh I see the making of a terror :p Hes adorable! Its great that Angel and him are getting along! What is Samson thinking about the little guy?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Willow he is one beautiful puppy, Congrats to all of you.He sure was wrth the wait.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I LOVE the leaf picture. That is worthy of a Hallmark card, or a Boxer calendar. Guess what I want framed for Christmas??? Oh hell, no need to wait for Christmas, I want one NOW!!! :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwww i LOVE those pics !! me threee on the leaf one hehe

and i wouldnt have let him down either..i dont let Isis or Onyx roam around in there or sniff...never know..theres a million things that come through .. i dont let my kid lick the toys at the pediatrician 8O
lmao you know what i mean hahahahahaha

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Gee whiskers, hes getting a big boy! :yes: they just grow up too quickly!!

I agree with the comments on keeping your pup safe till the shots have been done, mine never left the house or yard till all was done and every year without fail they get their boosters done. Some people just dont think like us. . . .. or should i say they just dont think full stop :crazy:

But wow your little man looks like he has fitted in well with your other fur babies, the pic of him looking up like that is very cute, can almost here him thinking, "one day im gonna be big just like you"

1 - 20 of 30 Posts