Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a difference a couple weeks make!!! Eyes & ears open, oh my :) And that puppy breath..I also got to meet Flick's daddy, Mate is awesome, such presence and he is a big guy!!! But soo gentle and loving..Had a great time playing with all the puppies and all the rest of Rhonda's brood... :)

Flick at 2 wks

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG Willow...he is precious! How were you able to leave without pocketing him?  :lol: So, so, sooo adorable!  :love:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh my, just look at him, how beautiful is he????? Such a bright little face and such cute markings on his tummy. He is just toooo much Willow :lol: Lotta growth in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OMG WILLOW!!! HE'S PERFECT!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I'm IN AWE!! I bet you're in PUPPY HEAVEN!!! LOL MORE PICS!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Oh my goodness he is so precious! They sure do grow so quick. I have pictures of my new girl from when she was brand new til now and boy do they grow so quick! I know you cant wait to bring him home!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:cry: omg hes gorgouessssssssssssssssssss...i cant wait to see him with angel and samson..Samson is going to dote over him like crazy !! hehe

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
PUUUPPPPYYY!!!!! THAT IS A GORGEOUS PUPPY!!! HES SOO CUTE!  look at those little paws... *sigh* LUCKY!! :p

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
willow he is soooo dark!! and just gorgeous!! how will you ever make it these next few weeks??? heck how will WE ever make it these next few weeks?? :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is just adorable; the 2nd and last pics, OMG what a sweet little face.  I can't believe it has been 2 weeks already.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Willow, OMG!!  he is perfect in every way!!  Do you sleep there with him?  I would be terrible leaving him, I just couldn't

·
Registered
725 Posts
Willow, he is absolutely beautiful!! Awww, I am just so smitten with that lil face...can't wait to see how he grows!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks you guys..Yea, it was a bit tough leaving believe me...I had him in my lap, just rubbing him for a long time and he just fell asleep as nice as can be..Every so often I would hear this little grunt :) ..I'm hoping he stays that dark, if so, he will look just like his Mom...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts