Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the flu!!!!!  I am very ill.  As I am good to my word, I will work on the stats thing by friday- or, and I am dead serious on this, someone else can take it and run- I have no ego tied up in the idea and am completely results oriented.  I am going back to bed some more.  I do apologize if anyone was expecting this questionaire to be up already.  And if anyone wants to bring me some soup and play with my daughter and dog while I rest, I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ugh...I feel for ya! Being sick and being a mommy is no fun at all. Kids just don't realize mommy's are sick too sometimes. I sure hope you feel better soon! Get some rest...(at least try to)

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi there...join the club!!! i have been bad for 4 days now!! its been a nightmare as my toddler and pup doesnt know how much it hurts if they try to climb on me!! it feels like they are ripping my skin off!! hot and cold sweats...cant sleep properly as my asthma is bad...and guess what my partner said to me last night...???? he asked if i could do something with my hair as it seemed like i didnt care how i look!!!!!!!! can you beleive it!!!! oh this is after he woke me up at 2.30 am by throwing his t-shirt at me..i had a fright,as when you have just managed to get to sleep you dont expect someone to throw something at you!! anyway his excuse for that was that he couldnt leave me looking like that!!! apparently i was laying on my back with my mouth wide open snoring!!! SO WHAT!!! so as you can imagine i wanted to kill him!!! so dont forget girls when you have the flu...make sure your hair looks nice and you sleep very quietly!!hahaha..x x michelle

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sending healing vibes out to both of you, Anne & Michelle....Nw how heartless is that? To say that your hair looks bad and you are sick? Thankfully, Marq has a lot of sympathy when I'm sick and treats me pretty darn good.....I'm just starting to feel good after having that stuff for 2 weeks, so I feel for ya both......

Anne, if you need some help, give me a holler, ok? Get well both of you......

·
Registered
770 Posts
Get well soon Anne and Michelle!
When my boyfriend has "man flu" he expects me to run around after him and look after him as he's "so ill!" but when I am ill with the flu (the real flu, not man flu!) he doesn't look after me! Men!

Heather

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg Michelle.... I have suddenly become a serious jungle gym!!!  My dog has even disobeyed the never broken stay off the furniture rule by jumping up on the couch and landing on my stomach...... holy ow and everything hurts.... even blinking.  I am only two days into it!  Get well soon!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Well you poor sick people!  My husband, Ken, brought that stuff home a couple of weeks ago.  Luckily he had it first and not as bad.  When I got it, he was able to take care of pup and kiddo.  He's never done that before and we've been married almost 14 years!  It was wonderful.
Take care.  It doesn't last forever, even though it feels like it.
Praying for y'all! :wink:
Zhanna

·
Registered
45 Posts
OH NO!!!! MY PARTNER HAS JUST TOLD ME HE IS FEELING ILL!!!!!! THIS WILL BE A NIGHTMARE!!!!!! HE WILL BE DYING(WELL HE THINKS HE WILL BE) OH CANT I COME STAY WITH ONE OF YOU GUYS!!!!!! HELP!!!! hehehe

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
This stuff is nasty people...Michelle, if you want to jump across the pond, feel free to...Lol....Altho that may not be good as we still have the lingering effects of it....Tell your partner just to hush, and live with it.....Men are awful when they are sick, huh? Sorry guys.. :)

I'm going to give Anne a hand with that poll she wanted to do, so bear with us, ok? This may take a few days and if anyone has any questions that they would like to add to the poll, send them to me by PM......

·
Registered
22 Posts
awww im sending you my hugs i had pnumonia just after xmas i know how bed feels ,dont come out from under the duvet till you feel better and dont worry,if i lived by u thats were id be with your soup and to play with your daughter and pooch xx :bswsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts