Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love it when sky follows me around, but today she jumped in front of me when i was in a hurry to get out, i didn't see her so i stepped on her small paws :( she cried and i panicked .. i felt so bad, thank god she is fine :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
I step on Mia sometimes...  :oops:  She's always up under my feet...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Chance is up my booty 24/7....he has been stepped on plenty of times...dont feel bad it happens. One of these days they will be a bit bigger and we might see them coming a little better   lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Odin gets stepped on... or pushed out of the way now that he's older. NOT like PUSH/KICK but a nudge to tell him to move... since he seems to having the same selective hearing as his daddy. LOL

·
Registered
118 Posts
My sisters boxer (Tyson), is follows everyone around. When we go to visit, he stays by me the whole time. Where ever I go, he has to go with me.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yea....mine get "nudged" out of the way as well!(lol!) and the selective hearing....won't even go there with that! Mine are so good about getting right under my feet!  It does make me feel horrible when i do step on them in any sort of way!  Their little yelps just seem so sad!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh lord i hear what all of yall are saying!! i get hit from both sides. Savannah will come up behind me and i will start to turn and almost trip over her. while i am stepping back to regain balance Reese is now right behind me and i fall on my butt half the time!! i think they plan it that way to see how many time they can make me fall

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They don't call em "velcro dogs" for nothing! Angel & Samson follow me a lot. Angel will walk right in front of me, then stop, can't change directions cos there's Samson, the boxer roadblock!  :lol: I've been tripped I don't know how many times, yes and stepped on a few paws as well, they know I don't mean it..A gentle nudge with my knee usually does the trick..But the worst is Angel's annoying habit of coming up behind me or Marq and sticking her nose in our butt!  :oops: Talk about jumping out of your skin....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts