Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have decided to change foods for Sadie, from Innova to FROMM.

http://www.frommfamily.com/products-g-d-puppy.php

I think it looks to be really good quality and I was impressed to see Acidophilus as one of the ingredients. This should help with keeping the UTI's at bay.

Her stool was loose for the entire time she was on Innova, not sure why but it just wasn't for her. We are starting to ween her off the Innova tomorrow. I hope this food works out for her!  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O jeez what are you doing to poor sadie..gonna change her food and put crazy things on her feet to make her slip all over..hahahahahaha

its like putting aluminum foil on the cats feet...or socks on Isis when she wont leave her feet alone and they need a break..she tries to 'run' out of the socks !!! hahahahaha poor sweetie girl ..i used to have booties for my dogs in mass...they had great traction..uhmm they were made of neoprin with thinsulate in them ..lord i cant remember the name but i think it was petsmart..

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Fromm is good food Alexa, too bad they don't offer an All Stages food that would actually be better I think...Protein is 27%, I forget what the cut off is for good and bad on that....You should e-mail and see if you can get a few samples for Sadie to test out

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sure hope it works for little Sadie, I know what a pain it is trying to find the right food.  When you finally do, it is such a relief.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts