Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
We just switched from Solid Gold-Wolf Cub/King to Merrick.  Beckham is finishing up his 2nd bag of Grammy's Pot Pie and absolutely loves the stuff!  No hesitation with eating anymore. Plus his coat is so shiny and velvety, he just looks awesome!   Since they have so many flavors, you can see which one works best for your dog.  Can't go wrong with Merrick!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I feed Merrick Wild Blend (dry only). I wet it with warm water to make gravy for his evening meal and I leave it dry for the Morning and mid-day. The canned food runs him, but it may just be an adjustment sort of deal.

We started him on Canidae, but his stool was never formed and he didn't really like to eat it. He loves the Merrick, but he's older now and the kibble is smaller. I've also gotten the gravy-mixing down to a science. I would consider trying it again, but the Merrick is just as good and I actually like the ingredients better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What food do you feed your dogs? I fed my NUTRA and he had stomach problems now i feed him SCIENCE DIETand he is fine. Is there anything that you would recomed that i could feed him?
We feed our 1 y.o. boxer with Advance Medium Adult from the first day of his life. It is very good for him, no problems at all!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts