Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever fed your dog something they don't like? Not dog food, but people food. One time, I gave Laila a green bean and she ate it..so I thought. Then, a while later, I see little bits of chewed up green beans all over the house. :lol:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Raw broccoli and raw carrots. They will eat lettuce, bell pepper, anything but those two items! :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Loopy will eat anything; tomato, garlic, potato, beans, lettuce, onion, his prednisone pills, tobasco sauce, and all fruits.

Doogy has to see another dog eat different foods.

Hennesy is on a strict no people food diet :lol:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hennesy said:
Loopy will eat anything; tomato, garlic, potato, beans, lettuce, onion, his prednisone pills, tobasco sauce, and all fruits.

Doogy has to see another dog eat different foods.

Hennesy is on a strict no people food diet :lol:

Onions are bad bad bad for dogs!!! just lettin ya know :D

·
Registered
397 Posts
if it ain't meat..they WON'T eat it!! :lol:
Sophia will eat ZERO veggies/fruit raw or cooked. Strummer only likes root veggies. Weirdos.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
The question is, what WILL Duke eat? :roll: He's super picky. He'll like our plates after dinner though, if there's a gravy on the food.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Ollie doesn't like fruits or veggies - but he will eat an apple with peanut butter smeared on it.
He will sometimes play with a veggie - make believe he is eating it and then I will find it somewhere in the house :roll:

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
SuzyQ doesn't like spinach - but other than that she seems to think if we eat it she should too. But she gets very little people food, so everything is a treat to her. I do like to give her a tablespoon of peas or corn in her (empty) food dish and watch her struggle to get them all out with that underbite (I am a mean mommy I know). She is a good kitchen floor vacuumer - she doesn't leave any food crumbs.

·
Banned
543 Posts
Annie doesn't like ANYTHING now that she's had a taste of raw chicken.
Getting her to eat her kibble is like pulling teeth sometimes, but pull out a baggie of Chicken, and she goes absolutely bonkers. 8O

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If you do want to feed broccoli, then only in small portions and never raw. Raw broccoli can irritate the stomach and bowls. Also never anything spicy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Oakley likes celery, Greg!

Actually, I think Oakley likes every thing shes met so far... except lettuce. She just chews it up into a zillion pieces for me to pick up. :slap:

Shes completely on prey model raw now... but for snacks we still do some fruits and veggies and peanut butter. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts