Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Oh man, that better not come my way! I just had that here!!! I HATE SNOW :( :( I have to shovel off my deck cause its getting too heavy for it. I would give anything for there to be no more snow ever again!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
We had that overnight.   I can put up with the snow but the sub-zero weather gets to me :cry:

·
Registered
882 Posts
TinkerbelleNdMaddy\";p=\"78183 said:
Oh man, that better not come my way! I just had that here!!! I HATE SNOW :( :( I have to shovel off my deck cause its getting too heavy for it. I would give anything for there to be no more snow ever again!!
If i could make it never snow again, would you give me Tink & Maddy?...haha, just kidding :p

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
girl you have no idea how much you miss the snow until you have none and the weather is exactly the same 24/7 never changes...nice weather gets old when your from New england like i am..

i do NOT miss shoveling lol or waiting for the stupid plow when you need to go somewhere but i do miss how pretty it loooks, fires on xmas eve, spring time...fall...grrrr

those were great pics :) ty

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, that's bad when you're plow truck gets stuck  :( The driving question is a good one, we probably SHOULD stay in, but most people just adapt, good snow tires and extra driving time required  :lol: In whiteouts we either stop or proceed using road markers for guidelines, NOT the taillights in front of you since they may not be able to see either!!
Ky, I sooo agree, I would miss the changing seasons. By about Feb/March I could do without the snow, but I keep telling myself spring is just around the corner!!! Your park pics were great btw, looks like a great time and I said to Kelly "look how WARM it looks there!" Don't think I'd like the same weather all the time, but it sure looked good today!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
That's the beauty of living in the deep south like I do - no snow!!  We occasionally  have ice for a couple of hours.  We actually had about 1/2 inch of snow a few weeks ago, but once everyone made their snowmen, it was gone!  :lol:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I  FEEL  your pain! We get snowstorms that drop 13-14inches sometimes 3x/week!!!!! It's nuts, we got another 5 inches today and due another 10 on Wednesday...I am so used to it by now, it's the norm...but Rob on the other hand comes from a place where it rains as much as it snows here...England! LOL so needless to say, he is NOT used to the snow and hates it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yep...I'd call that a whiteout for sure! Don't know if I would actually say that I am missing it though!  :lol: It does look pretty on the trees!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"78320 said:
girl you have no idea how much you miss the snow until you have none and the weather is exactly the same 24/7 never changes...nice weather gets old when your from New england like i am..

i do NOT miss shoveling lol or waiting for the stupid plow when you need to go somewhere but i do miss how pretty it loooks, fires on xmas eve, spring time...fall...grrrr

those were great pics :) ty
Okay, i agree that you miss it when you leave, I moved from Calgary, Canada to Florida, then back to Canada, and man i don't think i would move back to Fl. It was too hot a muggy.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness! I'm not a snow person, so I'm glad I'm in the south, but at least we do get the season change which I really do enjoy...As much as I liked So Cal, that's one thing you don't have..I love those fall colors :) Me, if it snowed like that I would be hibernating til spring, along with the bears  :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Okay so I won't complain about the few inches we get.  This winter we haven't had hardly any here.  It's just been bitterly cold most of the time, with those Indiana days that are 60 one day and single digits the next.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts