Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ringer is quite the handsome boy. I love the pics of him and his duck. Looks like he wuvs his duckie!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Not only is Ringer a willing subject, but also a very photogenic one..He has a lot of expressions and uses them quite well...Love the Duckie pics, Angel had one of those til a couple days ago, it finally bite the dust..Mom couldn't repair it... :(

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love the third picture on the top where he is cocking his head a bit; it looks like he is saying "OK, how do you want me to pose next".  He is gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zhanna\";p=\"35669 said:
Too cute!
How old and big is he now?
Z
Is just about 10 months now and when I weighed him Monday, he was 67lb with a paw on the counter.  Now that I have his diarrhea almost gone, he has started to gain some weight.

Speaking of the duck, he removed the quacker and I think if I sew it back up he will ignore it.  It's worth a try.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I dog the pics Dan.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great pic's Dan, I look at the albums too, wzup up with the one where he's going to the bathroom. Come on daddy leave me alone! lmao :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Logan\";p=\"35747 said:
Great pic's Dan, I look at the albums too, wzup up with the one where he's going to the bathroom. Come on daddy leave me alone! lmao :lol:
It was a joke.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Great pictures Dan, Ringer is such a willing subject!!! We have Mr. Mallard too and it's a household favorite.  Love the pictures, keep em coming!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ringer is such a handsome boy!  Love the pics with his ducky! :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
He's such a pretty boy and what a big boy too!  Holy cow!!!  He looks a lot like my friend's boxer, Archie (the reason we got a boxer) crazy crazy.
I think we have a shrimp on our hands, B is almost 9 months and not even 45lbs!!   :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts