Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I agree.  I love that they both play together so well.  It seems like in just the short months they've been together they are attached at the hip and inseparable.  It scares me that when the day comes that one must die, what the other will do.  It does get overwhelming when you are home along and BOTH dogs want 100% of you attention and do not want to share you!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
 It scares me that when the day comes that one must die, what the other will do
Me too  - hence why I try to give them their own time, trying not to make them 100% dependant on each other.  two days a week kash goes to daycare Hanna has her day alone - big girl day.  Two night a week I am training with Hanna, Kash stays home.  So I try to make them do things on their own, develop their own identity, but would freak is something ever happened to one of them.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I love having two  :lol: Just like Hanna and Kash they are exact opposites!Drive each other crazy all day (us too sometimes :lol:) and at the end of the day end up snuggled in a boxer pile up. We're trying to incorporate more alone time for each of them too. Donner loves it, Blitzen not so much so we've got to work on it.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
With the age difference between mine, the play is limited, but I know that Angel would be devastated if something were to happen to Samson, hence getting Flick :) I love watching the way they pile up now with each other, watching Angel "mother" Samson by licking his face, Samson reminding Angel of who is really the boss, oh gosh, so many things, but those are my favorites..Mine are opposites as well, my first pair were the same way, so I'm kinda used to it....Keeps things in balance :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Same here - I love that they have each other to play with. Two totally different personalities but they get a long awesome. Sam is a big lovable lug. Lucy is always so busy - I almost wonder if she has OCD - she is definitely more protective. They are both pretty smart but I honestly think she is the smarter of the two - she plots and plans if he takes a toy she wants. It is hilarious to watch her in action. They lay on top of each other all the time when sleeping and clean one another. They bring such joy to our lives.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Woo Hoo, I get to post to this topic.  Even though I just got Keegan tonight, I can already see the bond building between the two of them.  Kiah is a lover but more independent and Keegan will check with me every couple of minutes to make sure that I am still around to give him some loving. They are both crashed out under the table right now after playing for about 2.5 hours straight.  I just love it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Mine two are also so different.Henry is the thinker and Markie(Marx) has devil in his eyes.Markie likes to be the one in charge,but I am sure Henry let's him.If he wanted he can just sit on him and get his point across.He is my big moose.But at the end of the day they both just cuddle together.I love them to pieces.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I love having 3 :) Reese is my standoffish girl...shes like the teenager who thinks she's too cool to be around her parents. Savannah is my mother who always is trying to keep the kiddos in line, and samson is my class clown. He always is in to something! at the end of the day though, they mesh so well. The girls are closer and ALWAYS sleep on each other. Samson is still new in a way and i believe used to being by himself (dog wise) so he usually goes and curls up next to me on the couch. He has his spot and no one else can sit in it or he will sit on you!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts