Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
We feed Merricks Wilderness Blend to both Blitzen, 12 weeks and Donner 15 months. We soak it in warm water to make gravy and feed 3 times a day. Blitzen, who is a bottomless pit eats 3/4 cup 3x's daily and Donner 1 1/2 cups 3x's daily. I've heard the TurDucken Merricks increases gas in some dogs and we CERTAINLY don't need any help in that department, but may eventually change to Grammas Potpie for variety.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I switched from Timberwolf Ocean Blue to Merrick Wilderness about 3 weeks ago.  It's not working too well.  Oggie still has soft stools almost all the time.  I didn't think it'd be a big switch from Timberwolf since they are both pretty rich, and admittedly I may have switched a bit too hasty, but I'm about to give up soon.  I've also noticed that the bits of vegetables in it (carrots, peas, etc) don't seem to be digested at all.  In one way, out the other!  I don't know what's going on. I really like the Merrick brand but not having luck

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I tried the Grammy's pot pie and the Wilderness blend. No luck here either...Maddie really didn't care for it and she had loose stool also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts