Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Zeus and Dante  fight over toys and bones and food so we have to seperate the both of them. Dante used to pick fights with Zeus and he would always back down because Dante is bigger and stronger. But now tables have turned and a couple of months ago the boys got into a real fight trying to kill eachother so what did i do, i didnt want either one of them to get hurt so i finally pulled Zeus away and he knew i wouldnt let Dante kill him so he lunged back after they were seperated. And they were back in the living room ring again. That time i tried doing the same thing and they moved so fast that i lost my balance and Zeus bit me right on the back but thats because i fell into it. He realized i wasnt Dante and he backed off and looked ashamed. It hurt really bad and believe me i let out a scream but he didnt bite me as hard as he could because if he did would have had a chunk out of my back but it was just two puncture wounds that did break the skin. So i put them in time out and now when i see them getting into defense mode i seperate them or distract them with me talking to them. But they get noisy when they play though.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.