Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is the youngest dog always the *Baby*?   Hanna is my first and tough as nails.  But Kash, if he is sick my heart just bleeds for him.   Hanna I know can handle thing, she sucks it up, but Mr. Nibs, kills me when he is sick.

Anyone else like that???

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Heather, something I had to think about...Samson is very "stoic" but Angel is as well, in my case, I tend to "baby" Samson more cos of his age..Angel had only been sick once since we have had her and it didn't phase her a bit, she was her same goofy self, hmmmm maybe it's a guy thing, cos I do know Samson will play it for all it's worth for attention :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah and Keegan are probably around the same age, Keegan maybe a few months older so I guess Kiah is the baby of the two.   Yes, Kiah is the one I baby and Keegan I just have to smile at because he is so endearing.  I don't want her to feel like she has been replaced and still is so special to me; my lovely "wild child".

·
Registered
441 Posts
its the other way around for me...Baxter, hes my baby and hes tough as nails, a couple weeks ago he sprained his leg and was completely unphased by it. Other than when he stood still he would lift it up off the ground. Maddy on the other hand is my drama queen!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts