Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Daisy is gorgeous - i'm a convert and i now want a white one :D She really has the most beautiful face. Is she hard to keep clean?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh Heather, what an adorable picture of Daisy....That is just soo cute....Ok, Now I have to dig out some of Buck as a pup and see if I can scan them.....

·
Registered
977 Posts
I need to do the same samsonsmom- I lost all my puppy photos when the computer program screwed up. I haven't learnt my lesson because i still don't think to make copies :roll: . I'll see what i can scan too.

·
Registered
159 Posts
how cute. we got a white one cause my wife has always wanted a Petey dog. But since a Pit Bull (which I personally adore) was out of the question since she hasn't had the same positive interactions that I have had with them (all she sees is the news), we got a boxer. I had a boxer a long time ago when I was single. sad story, no joke. My girlfriend at the time went out with her friends and left him (flashy brindle, docked, floppy) with her parents who should've been labeled clinically retarded, and they didn't watch him and he got ran over. I don't think I've ever been so mad in my life cause I would've stayed home and not gone out with my friends if i knew she was going out and leave him there. I think that makes me love our little Petey that much more. Gonna have lots of pics of our little white one!!!!--Rich

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I love white boxers, but since we have well water here, there is NO way I'd get a white dog. Their poor fur would turn red from the rust in my water. It's hard enough keeping my own hair free of that crud.

·
Registered
159 Posts
my big concern at first was blindness/deafness. But I spoke with several vets and they said that as long as they're not born that way, there's little chance of the above occuring later, except for old age.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She was adorable then.....Adorable now!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts