Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share some cute photos of Frankie and her brothers & sisters!!! They are too cute....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Frankie is absolutely adorable, and so are all of her littermates! Cute pics!  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
that is too cute! isn't it amazing how fast they go from sitting in a basket to trying to eat it? :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant wait to get her home!!! Picking her up on the 2nd of December. YAY!!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
beautiful puppies. I would like one that looks like frankie. They are all gorgeous but id say you got the pick of the litter in my opinion. Is her coat fawn or a light brindle pattern. cant be sure from my perspective.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Donya\";p=\"51570 said:
beautiful puppies. I would like one that looks like frankie. They are all gorgeous but id say you got the pick of the litter in my opinion. Is her coat fawn or a light brindle pattern. cant be sure from my perspective.
Yeah I have to agree haha!!!  She is fawn or red as we call it down here in NZ! I chose here when she was only 11 days old, so I am very happy that she is the best looking!!! I felt sorry for someone else who had wanted her, she had been looking for the right boxer for two years..... and wanted Frankie!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
A basket of boxers, how cute is that! They all are adorable, but have to agree little Frankie stands out.... :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts