Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so first "Daddy"'s new name is "Sonny". It was just getting too confusing b/c I call my bf daddy when I talk to the dogs, and we were worried when we have kids if they would be screwed up..lol....
Anyway..I've been trying to teach Sonny how to sit and I have Fredo sit next to him to demonstrate...well I guess Fredo is getting frustrated when Sonny doesn't sit right away so when I tell Sonny to sit now Fredo pushes his but into a sit position with his paw. It's so freaking cute. I thought it was a fluke at first but he has done it every single time..It is really really funny.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Aww that is so cute.. what agreat picture that would make... I hope Fredo does not get to frustrated with Sonny.. LOL

·
Registered
693 Posts
They really feed off one another. Thats why IMO its way better to have a couple of dogs. They seem to pick up on stuff way quicker. Bad habits also HEHE. :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Take a picture that sounds so cute.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm gonna try and give the bf a call and tell him to email me some pics...Sonny is def. making himself the boss around our house...he bully's the hell out of Fredo..i feel so bad for my little man...we also have Bella (my bf's parent's boston) next door...we have our own little canine mafia at home....lol
Not to mention our bulldog buddies across the street..Sampson and Deliliah. OMG i love being surrounded by dogs!!! lol

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Sounds to me like you named Sonny appropriately!!! (For those of you who have seen the movie!!!   :lol: )

·
Registered
359 Posts
How cute!!!  The whole time you were talking about Sonny I was thinking that you were talking about me and I was like I havent met a Fredo...hehehehe  btw my name is Sunny.  lol

PICS POST PICS!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts