Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a book called "Living With A Deaf Dog" by Susan Cope Becker.   A book of advice, facts and experiences about canine deafness.   If anyone would like it just PM me and I'll get it out in tomorrow's mail.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have that book, and i recommend it completely! Helped my family out in so many ways!! Great information in it too.

G

·
0 Posts
lol i know i'm very late to the thread, but do you still have that book?  i could use it bad!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
well i'm probably too late also but if ya can tell me where to pick it up i would love to get one i had the joy of adopting last weekend and of course he's 9 months old and deaf, this is totally new to me but i'm not willing to give up at any cost!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
When I got my copy of the book I got a Books A Million. Had to order took about a week to get in was about 15-17 bucks. Gave it to another lady who had deaf dog or you would be more than welcome to it. But try the book stores

G

·
0 Posts
welcome tracim!  we have had skidmark a boxer mix deaf girl since may.  she was about 5-6 mos old when we got her out of the pound.

good for you taking her in!!  you are going to find SO much joy in your little treasure.  

if you need any help or wonder if what your deaf boy is normal for them, just pm me, or several others on the forum also have deaf dogs.

we almost need a deaf sub-forum!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I found the same book at my local library- you might want to check at yours as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts