Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My ex husband just called and asked me if I would be interested in a 1 year old female fawn. His friend has her and I guess he just doesnt have time for her. This is her SECOND home in her short life. Needless to say she needs a FOREVER home. I CAN NOT take her, I already have 3 babies. I dont know much about her, I do know that she is spayed, up to date on shots, comes with crate and is 1. If anyone is interested please let me know. I will work on getting pictures. Thanks...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, he did say that if it didnt work out with who ever takes her, he would take her back...

·
Registered
262 Posts
I sure hope someone here that is close by can give her a forever home.
It just breaks my heart when a boxer is in need... I would like to see every boxer have a loving forever home.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Where in Ohio? My mother in law really wants a boxer after being around my Chance for the last 9 months....she will not get a dog until she can get a boxer. Pm me and let me know

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is very skinny, she needs love. Here is where she stays, this is her home! Makes me sad....

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope you do....Maybe I could convince hubby to take her until I can find a home. I feel so bad for her.  :(

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Get that girl out of that home!!! Please someone take her.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Did someone take her? OMG I wasn't with the board in 2008 but it breaks my heart to see this!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts