Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 matching dog sweaters size large. sumya does not fit into them she is a little too big, not by much though.(sumya is 50 lbs) i also have doggie jacket - too small. . so if anyone wants them they are free to a good home! :D the sweaters are red and white striped and the dog jacket is red. i will send them to you postage paid( merry christmas!) i just really don't know any dogs around her size and would hate to just toss them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Harvey would love to be the recipient of the coat.  We're in Idaho and it's ccccccold!  Let me know if it's still available!   :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
harvey has a new coat! pm your info i will have it out to you tom. or weds!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I won't mind the sweater I have been searching the net for the past couple days trying to find shoes, coats and sweaters.  I got the shoes tonight and coats on sunday.  It gets really cold here also (Montana) our snow just melted finally today.  Let me know if you still have them.  Thanks

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Wow that is really great.....Everyone should think of sharing clothes and collars that have been outgrown....

We are in an area that is still in the 70's in the day and Fiona is as big as your baby she is now 53 pounds  8O !!!!

G

·
0 Posts
I would love whatever you have left...bo is running around naked in this 20 degree weathee...lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL Yeppers  We're here in the 70's too! LOL though a cold front did finally come through today making it 42 suppose to get down to 35.

I would have jumped on the offer too but Odin is weighing in at 65 lbs... and that was a few weeks ago... my BABY IS GETTING SO BIG!  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would love to say yes too, but Kiah was 63lbs in October, can't pick her up any more to weigh her now  :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey ! love the boxer flea market... that was fast!  :D

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Like some of the others Duke is 65lbs already.  I let him use one of my hoodies.  The poor guy hates to go outside in the early morning and late at night, and to think its only going to get worse.  :)  They are forcasting snow for tomorrow here in Iowa :(

·
Registered
126 Posts
glaicer is too running around naked and she would like a sweater pls if any one has one that i can have for her i would aprriciate it alot she weighs about 45 lbs. or even a coat ty she would lick whomever would give her it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also looking for sweaters, we live in Ontario, Canada, and its CCCCOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! The pet shops around here only sell the little ones for the little guys, nothing big enough for her, and she does not like the cold, or the snow at that!!!! Anyone looking to get rid of anything, i will buy it or trade for something lol, she needs an extra layer of fur!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Don't forget you guys, you can take a sweatshirt, cut off the sleeves and use that as well  :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for those of you expecting  packages from me.. i just sent them out today. SO sorry for the delay, we had a nasty stomach flu thing that ran it's course through everyone in my house( including myself) :puke: . so keep a lookout for your stuff and let me know when you have recieved it. thanks so much for you patience!

·
Registered
942 Posts
If anyone has smaller puppies, I have some sweaters that I'd be willing to donate. I'll get a list together tonight when I'm at home.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts