Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all!  I wish you could have hear the noise last night!  The frogs were louder than usual last night and kept waking me up!

Anyhow, a couple of months ago, we went outside and there was a frog in Henry's pool.

can you see it?

Henry went nuts trying to get that frog out of his pool! :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL That's how it is here sometimes!! We have a reservoir in the back and somtimes the frogs are CRAZY LOUD... like CAN'T SLEEP LOUD!! We get those cute green tree frogs everywhere when it rains here! I love it! Being from TX we got frogs... mostly toads after a hard rain... but not LIKE THIS!

Do you see the froggy!?? LOL

They're soooo cute! Alright anyway I'll shut up!

GREAT PICS!! Odin loves chasing them around!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
:lol:  :lol:  Frogs can be so darn loud can't they?! My cottage is on a lake and just across the lake I swear the frogs have a colony and late at night all you hear are these crazy noises by the 100's! It's kind of creepy when they get going! lol

Cute pics, and I love it that Henry has his own pool  :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
The pic of henry obviously trying to get the frog out is greatness!! Marie...i had to seach there for a minute to find your frog!! :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
this was the weirdest thing ive seen in Hawaii and why they DONT warn people that arent from here I DONT KNOW..Isis had a run in with one and had to spend the night at the e vet..said she was lucky shes so big and didnt bite it

Officials in an Australian state want troops sent in to prevent an invasion of cane toads, which carry venom so powerful it can kill crocodiles, snakes and other predators within minutes.
Cane toads were first brought from Hawaii to Australia to fight cane beetles in the 1930s, but became a plague as they quickly multiplied.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ya they are so so ugly and gross looking they are big too..like bullfrog size..jsut gross

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, my 2 would probably have jumped in the pool to get the frog, they both are nutz over frogs.....

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I like the cute little green tree frogs and the little hop toads.  Henry has to go on a frog hunt before bed every night! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts