Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Saw it just a few weeks ago. I think it's been out a couple years???

Gonna watch ... another Yellow Lab movie, "Christmas with Tucker," I've not seen that one yet!

And we watch lot's of "Hall Mark" X-mas movies every year! I sit a goal one year to watch ... "every" Christmas Movie ever!!

LOL uh yeah ... "NO," maybe it was possible a "Decade" ago?? But today ...
ugh "No!" Hall Mark ( three channels) cranks out dozens of new X-Mas movies every year???

My favorite Christmas movie was a "Nightmare Before Christmas." I used to watch with it Stewie (my first APBT/Boxer) but I lost him before he was a year old .... And I can't watch that movie without "crying" now. We watched it together. Although, it's been 18 years now ... so maybe I can try again???

But now my favorite dog based X-Mas movies are the Santa Claus.:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053241/

And that one is uh ... "weird??" But it has a "Boxer" in it!"

And of course being a cat person ... "Grumpy Cat!"
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3801438/?ref_=nm_knf_i1

And my all time Dog themed, Dean Cane, favorite ... "The Three Dogateers!! :clap:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3179402/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

But you know ... Marilyn won't watch it again/still. And my night time movie watching cat buddy "Spooky" won't watch it! Well they are both "snobs" as far as I'm concerned. :)

Bout the only part of it I find hard to believe, is when the three dog's steal the car to escape from the "Dog Catcher." Well they are small, dog's so of course it would take two of them to drive a car ... "Duh!" But you know dog's are color blind?? So how is "Barkcous" gonna know which wire colors to jump???

But aside from that ... I luv the movie! And I bet Struddell would have Luv'd it to?? Cuz as they say ... "Santa Is At The Mall!" :clap:
Yeah they have a couple, Dog Named Christmas, Christmas with Tucker is cute, think its a Golden though. Christmas Shepherd, and a Veterans Christmas. All pretty good.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I stopped watching all movies related to dogs and horses it seems the dog always has to die to "prove" his love for the owner (I think people should have to "prove "they deserve a dog) and the horses always end up being tortured or die or end up lame I can't stand it. I made the mistake of watching War Horse and cried thru the whole thing! The only dog movie I actually did watch and enjoy I noticed it because there was a boxer in it was "Good Boy" that was actually a cute movie aside from the fact they had a female boxer playing a male but no one dies!

·
Registered
985 Posts
I stopped watching all movies related to dogs and horses it seems the dog always has to die to "prove" his love for the owner (I think people should have to "prove "they deserve a dog) and the horses always end up being tortured or die or end up lame I can't stand it. I made the mistake of watching War Horse and cried thru the whole thing! The only dog movie I actually did watch and enjoy I noticed it because there was a boxer in it was "Good Boy" that was actually a cute movie aside from the fact they had a female boxer playing a male but no one dies!
No one dies in the hallmark movies either. lol

They are all cute movies

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
Yeah they have a couple, Dog Named Christmas, Christmas with Tucker is cute, think its a Golden though. Christmas Shepherd, and a Veterans Christmas. All pretty good.
Christmas Shepherd, and a Veterans Christmas. Are those the names of movies?? I gotta look. :)

And yeah I'll not quibble on a Golden or a Yellow Lab??Both are big goofy, people friendly dog's that do lot's of movies!! But I have to say ... Lab's can be pretty "Bad Ass???" I got surprised! :)

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
The poster has taken my post on several threads and just used it as his own. Its just strange
LOL, that would tick me off?? But maybe he does not how to "quote" correctly???

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
I think I did see "Good Boy??" And I'm 62 now and I have never seen Old Yellow or Bambi! And I accidentally, watched "Where the Red Fern's grow!" I was not happy about that one. :(

And I guess I won't be watching "War Horse," thanks for the head's up! :)

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
Chip, I think everyone on here regularly knows you are only trying to help and I commend you for helping all the dogs you have you have taken in dogs probably no one else would so that's a good thing.
Aww thanks, I do what I can.

My "Wobbly' Dog Rocky was biggest challenge?? And by all right's he should have been PTS! Because you know he was "defective." But however it happened, he was not?? And one of my friends on GSDForum ... swore she saw him on the Web, on the East Coast???

But somehow, he was not PTS and made his way out West??? The "Pro's" say ... that does not happen?? But MAWL (Mine or Working Line) a LE K9, trainer swore she saw him on the web on the East Coast??? I asked my "Boss" at the rescue, where he came and how??? But ... she would not say???

So I never knew how I got him?? But he was the "Real Deal" WL GSD. And how ever it happened ... because, he was a "Wobble Dog" ... he "should have been" ... no big deal in a pet home?? LOL, well that "Breeder" was wrong! As whatever the "Right Stuff Genes" were ... he still had them ... apparently???

I spent "literally years" wonder what I had done wrong with him?? Cuz I had raised him exactly the same way I had raised him around people with Struddell and Gunther ..."Bully Beed's" both and it, did not work??

So "what had I done wrong??? And MAWL chimed in and said, I had done "Nothing Wrong!" A Wl GSD is not a Boxer! And they (WL GSD's) are "Breed" to bite "People!" It was "just there "Nature" it was nothing I'd done!" But hey "Wobble Dog" ... so he should be "safe enough??" LOL, well clearly they were "Wrong!" (The Breeder) But for us ... it worked out in the "Long Run!" :)

But as a learned down the run ... "Rocky" and what I had observed was "nothing with a WL GSD??" "My Dog changed??" Is quite a common theme on GSDForum, as in it happens "All The Time!" :)

Raise them like a "Boxer" if you chose?? But I'd say ... "Good lucky with that!" Some "Breeds" are good with "loose" structure in the home?? And other's not so much, ... apparently?? :)

And while ... sigh my "No freaking recall" Bella, is proving, I don't know quite as much as I thought I did??? At home and in the house ... she is a 9.5, out of 10! No crate, free roaming indoor's, sleeps in bed with me! And the "Cat's" are safe (had to work on that one!"

But if you do that crap with a Wl GSD, puppy?? Don't be surprise if in 7 months time yu have a different dog?? It "Happens all the time!" :)

But yeah ... I most likely, take it to far at times??? And not ever "I have a problem"is a three alarm case?? But this case ... "IS" exactly why ... "I am reluctant to recommend Boxers??"

Where, as Wl GSD's?? I just don't! A badly trained WL GSD, is a Law Suit on four paws. Looking for a place to happen! And a badly trained Boxer?? Can drive you nut's???

Boxer's by and large don't follow the norms??? So the real question (in m view) would be why is it exactly?? That "most" Boxer owners can "break" uh all the real's on "Structure" in the home?? And get away with it???

Most Boxer's here, free roam, in the home, get up the furniture and sleep in the bed in the bed with us, and don't tear up the house when left alone free in the house?? Cuz honestly ... that is not the norm?? But for the most part ... that is the "norm" on here and it seems to work out, for most of us, somehow???

·
Registered
985 Posts
Christmas Shepherd, and a Veterans Christmas. Are those the names of movies?? I gotta look. :)

And yeah I'll not quibble on a Golden or a Yellow Lab??Both are big goofy, people friendly dog's that do lot's of movies!! But I have to say ... Lab's can be pretty "Bad Ass???" I got surprised! :)
Yup, they are both movies on hallmark.

Surprising but I read Goldens are moving up the bite list because of bad breeding. Really sad what people breed just to try to make a buck:disgusted:

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
Yup, they are both movies on hallmark.

Surprising but I read Goldens are moving up the bite list because of bad breeding. Really sad what people breed just to try to make a buck:disgusted:
Aww man that is to bad about the Golden's! I have only dealt with one personally.

I found him on the street?? And contacted my rescue. It turned out, he ran away, from home "all the time!" And used fosters and the City Pound as "Day Care??" He was a Big Dog and he struck me as, a self entitled prick!! I took care of him for the day but I was glad to have him gone! :)

I saw another at the Dog Park. And him I also remember, when people say "Golden" that would be the day they mean! He was off leash and a very good dog! He sat by his owner with three tennis ball's in his mouth! And I can see he wanted to play with Rocky! But you know ... it was early on and I did not rust Rocky, that much yet. :(

But I remember that Golden and I swear ... if a beam of sunshine and a halo, would have appeared over his head??? I'd have not been surprised! He was quite something! :)

It's too bad they seem to be changing in temperament, these day's??? Them and "Mad Lab's" seem to be the wave of the future??? It kinda sucks. :(

·
Registered
985 Posts
Aww man that is to bad about the Golden's! I have only dealt with one personally.

I found him on the street?? And contacted my rescue. It turned out, he ran away, from home "all the time!" And used fosters and the City Pound as "Day Care??" He was a Big Dog and he struck me as, a self entitled prick!! I took care of him for the day but I was glad to have him gone! :)

I saw another at the Dog Park. And him I also remember, when people say "Golden" that would be the day they mean! He was off leash and a very good dog! He sat by his owner with three tennis ball's in his mouth! And I can see he wanted to play with Rocky! But you know ... it was early on and I did not rust Rocky, that much yet. :(

But I remember that Golden and I swear ... if a beam of sunshine and a halo, would have appeared over his head??? I'd have not been surprised! He was quite something! :)

It's too bad they seem to be changing in temperament, these day's??? Them and "Mad Lab's" seem to be the wave of the future??? It kinda sucks. :(
Lol about the golden at the dog park. Sounded like my guy. Except he always had 2 tennis balls in his mouth and wouldn't go to sleep without them. He was never on leash, such a great dog. Not a mean bone in his body

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have had problems with a woman at our National Park that has a permanent leash law by the way, her dogs she walks two of them attacked my friends boxer she had her dog on a leash and they got her down by the throat my friends dog was ok but frightened her boxer is a very timid and skittish dog so she did not fight back which is probably a good thing. I have seen this woman several times now with her dogs off leash over there and I have reported her to the park rangers. So yeah Golden Retrievers can definitely have bad temperaments! Unfortunately I have had my morning walks interrupted by loose dogs too often now, we were nearly attacked by a loose Ridgeback with its owners getting it back just in time. I am trying to train my male to be dog friendly and these incidents are not helping at all, he is almost 10 mos. old now and 70lbs with a lot of growing to do. I have noticed one thing he is not afraid at all when we get charged by a loose dog, he puts himself between me and my female who is a good hearted soul he does feel protective of us. I don't know what the answer to this is but I go out with the dogs really early in the mornings so we can avoid most people. I was also going to our local dog park sometimes but lately I have read about several attacks that have happened there its kinda like the wild west there they have rules but no one enforces them so we only go there when its empty we have run into a couple of dogs there that were pleasant and played well with my dogs but that's it I usually just remove them when others come in. I get very frustrated with other people and their dog ignorance.

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
I have had problems with a woman at our National Park that has a permanent leash law by the way, her dogs she walks two of them attacked my friends boxer she had her dog on a leash and they got her down by the throat my friends dog was ok but frightened her boxer is a very timid and skittish dog so she did not fight back which is probably a good thing.
Aww man "poor dog!" That just sucks on so many levels!! And not just from the dog's prospective! Having your dog "Attacked" is pretty traumatizing! And believe it or not, "some" dog owners don't realize that happening is even a possibility??? Those (the truly clueless) are the owners I tend to advocate for hence my "vociferous" "No Park" Waring's! Uh ... despite the fact that "apparently???" Most "attacks occur close to home??? :confused:

But you know whatever, my point is: If one has no idea that your dog could be attacked by another dog??? That sudden realization adds another layer of "shock" to an already "traumatizing situation!"

The dog is getting hurt and the owner is "over whelmed!" because ... they had no idea "this" was even a possibility???

people just "assume" that if a dog is at a "Dog Park??" It must be a safe dog??? But that is not "necessarily the case?? And yeah there are "Rules" but they aren't enforced?? Dog Parks are "The Wild Wild West" and you enter at your risk! And "some" dog's that should not be there are in fact there?? Cuz you know ... "My Dog's Problems are not my problem?? They are "your problem!" And some dog owners, just don't care? And then in wade the truly clueless??

And I dare say "No One" or uh few "Trainers or Dog Training Classes??" Even mention "The possibility of Dog Attacks, is even a possibility???" So you know, as "Hard Core and Anal Retentive" as I may be at times?? I do tend to make that "possibility "Crystal Clair" to the unaware. So ... "now they know as it were. :)

But in the "Real World" and understanding the "possibility" that "Crap Happens??" Only removes a "layer of tram and shock. Cuz you know you still gotta deal!

But hey ... no matter how good you are "Crap Happens???" And sigh "Rocky" and I were veterans of "loose dog" encounters! 16 successful counter's with him alone. And only one dog got by me!! But everyone was "still" sudden, starling and unexpected??? But even still, it was practice, "WE" knew what to do. You go behind and let me deal! But number 17 ... I "F'd" up!

It was a "Prefect Storm" and I led us into a ambush?? And that time "Rocky" deferring, to "Daddy" to have his back?? Did not work out to well??? But hey ... he did not know that, "Daddy" could not see in total darkness ... yeah we did that. :)

Still ... I doubt that "my mistake" could be duplicated?? It took a lot for a dog to get by me! But you know ... total pitch black darkness, other dog's as a
distraction and an ex MWD, GSD WL Drug Detection Dog ... will do it. :confused:

But aside from me?? That is not likely to happen?? At any rate lesson learned if you walk your dog at night ... carry a "Flash Light!" :)

But the loose dog's??? Well my go to the "Walking Stick! Been there done that and it worked out great! Too "BLOCK" the charging dog not hit him! But most likely "most effective" if you are only having to deal with one dog???

But for the "Walking Stick" to be extremely effective?? You have to have a "Well Trained Dog." It won't work ... if one has to strain to keep there dog from engaging! So there is that. Cuz once the dog's engage ... owner's can get hurt getting them apart! And a big dog on a little encounter?? Can mean life or Death???

Loose dog encounters "can be a big freaking deal!" And I dare say it pretty much "Never" get's mentioned?? By most places most people go to train there dog??? So there is that.

And while my Rocky (Wl GSD) was exceptional, at dealing with the "Crazy" and unexpected??? Apparently, being able to keep you dog "out of the fray" if crap goes down?? Is built on the basics! IE "Walk Your Dog!"

Now of course if one see's trouble coming?? It is helpful if one does not drop the leash and flea?? You know "Good Luck Dog" ... let me know how it works out??

The basics are still the same and for the most part a rough dog is targeting your dog and not you! And if you get in the way by "stepping in front of your dog??" That gives the intruder a chance to stop and you know ... "reconsider his life choices" as I am want to say!

I've done the "exact" Protect my Dog by stepping in front, with three "none Rocky's" of assorted sizes! Queenie a Chi Yorkie, the cutest little thing you've ever seen, that I started working with on "walking." And one day we got rushed by a "Pit Mix??"

So yeah that would not go well! Now I don't practice, loose dog encounters as a rule?? But yeah I know this crap game!! So I tell Queenie to "Stay!" And I step in front of her! And much to my surprise ... "hey no problem!" The other dog's say ... "never mind," I'm outta here!

A client's Westie (was the scariest) cuz the dog was off leash on a "Walk" when we got charged! And I the clients "rescued him/" And did not have any on the E -Collar gear?? But I had started to walk him and I gave him "commands" and E Collar or not. It was "Boom" instant compliance!!

So that was cool!?? And then on a walk he was off leash in front and I saw heard a dog charging us form the rear??? Oh crap!!! shouted "Stay" to my charge and he did just that! And I blocked the charging dog! And better still. the Westie Stayed, as instructed while I got the stray back into his yard! Someone had left the gate open.

And finally, my butt face Bella! We got charged once! By a sigh Chocolate Lab! Bella was on leash but I had seen her be a rather Dog Aggressive A hole a times?? So I was expecting lot's of trouble with her???

I did not have my stick ... my bad and the Lab was circling us! But much to my surprise ... "Bella" said fine ... you deal with him Dad. And as I circled to keep the dog to the front ... she followed me with out issue??? A neighbor came alone and got Chocolate Lab out of our face. :)

But on the "streets'" you apparently don't have to have a "Super Dog" to be able to protect him?? You just have to have a dog that can be "Walked Relatively Issue" free and you know have a "plan" before hand! Cuz "loose" dog's can "Come out of the Blue??"

No matter how vigilant one is??? But practice, does make perfect and if you have a plan ... you just "react" and not think! Step in front and say stay! Cuz you know ... I got this! Whether you do or not. :)

Whether you don't or not! My first instinct, is to get ticked off! As in ... are you kidding me!!! Shut "stay" and step in front ... nothing to think about! No matter who are what I'm walking! Dog's in my charge don't engage in Dog Fights!!!

It's how we "roll!" But you know you have to learn as you go?? And there is not one "tool" that can service "every need??" And a "Walking Stick" would be awkward at a "Dog Park??" And you know is effective if you can't see at all???

The one dog that did get by me and to Rocky ... attacked at night!! Brushed my thigh in the dark from the front to get to Rocky??? Rocky saw her coming so a rear attack was not gonna work?? But hey that guy can't see me apparently?? So I'll attack from the front cuz the dog is not responding??

So that will work and it did!!! Rocky got nipped and with that she was done! Mostly (she figured) I knew where she was so I'm outta here! Wl GSD's are not stupid dog's!! As "Dog Attack's" with actual engagement go ... this was "nothing!" But yeah I was pretty ticked off!

But and to my point, no tool is universal?? My "Walking Stick" under conditions of uh "Total Darkness" was useless??? But I m pretty sure a "Boat Air Horn" what have worked??? Now of course had I had one and used it under those conditions, to thwart "what did happen??" I would have not have know if it did work or not??? Cuz I could not see anything???

But still in an, " Open Environment" .... I tend to think you can't do better than a "Boat Air Horn" to protect your dog!

Non contact and non lethal "counter measure!" Nothing to apologize for, and no need for LE enforcement involvement. If one chooses, to say anything ... "Train Your Dog" is all that is required.

With Rocky and I "mad Lab" encounter ... that I did still cold at the very last second! That owner got off with a "No Problem." And we were on our way ...
that's how we rolled. :)

I have seen this woman several times now with her dogs off leash over there and I have reported her to the park rangers. So yeah Golden Retrievers can definitely have bad temperaments! Unfortunately I have had my morning walks interrupted by loose dogs too often now, we were nearly attacked by a loose Ridgeback with its owners getting it back just in time. I am trying to train my male to be dog friendly and these incidents are not helping at all, he is almost 10 mos. old now and 70lbs with a lot of growing to do. I have noticed one thing he is not afraid at all when we get charged by a loose dog, he puts himself between me and my female who is a good hearted soul he does feel protective of us. I don't know what the answer to this is but I go out with the dogs really early in the mornings so we can avoid most people. I was also going to our local dog park sometimes but lately I have read about several attacks that have happened there its kinda like the wild west there they have rules but no one enforces them so we only go there when its empty we have run into a couple of dogs there that were pleasant and played well with my dogs but that's it I usually just remove them when others come in. I get very frustrated with other people and their dog ignorance.
Oh crap a Rhodesian Ridgeback??? That would be a dog you don't wanna screw with! Bred to hunt uh "Lions!" So yeah ...

'But your girl deferring to her male companion?? That is not "unusual??" Pushy as they can be in the home?? Out and about if they have a "male buddy??" They do seem to defer to them?? I have seen that with my Gunther and Struddell and about 8 pounds of A-Hole Chi/Mix!!

Gunther after lot's of work ... "chose not to kill that dog on the spot!!" He waited for "Me!," for instructions and Struddell on Gunther's flank ... waited for him!!! My heart Sank as I saw the neighbor's stupid dog in Gunther's face and Struddell right behind Gunther to see what to do???

But I said "Stay" and Good Dog" to my dog's and told that little cur to leave "there front yard." More "nerve" than sense with some" of those little guy's??

·
Registered
122 Posts
Three watching over her??? LOL well that is an owner that has his crap together!! Most people struggle with one!!

But hands down and no crap ... if you get the GSD, thing right! That is a "Breed" that will put himself in harm's way for his "Family!" I have seen it and I was "Freaking stunned??" As were a couple members of "LE, when " two stray dog, came after rocky and I! And I slipped and went down on ice, while protecting Rocky.

And he was to my rear pretty bored with it all ... IE this old bit again?? But when "Daddy" went down??? Well this is different (Rocky)???

And he stepped over me to deter the remaining dog!! I was freaking stunned!!??? Cuz I was fully expecting to encounter a belly full of teeth! Cuz I roll hard and on my back or not ... that dog was not gonna get to "Rocky!! Without getting past me!!! But "Rocky" stepped up! Cuz you know (he thought) ... well I have not seen this before??? And you know ... perhaps' it's time to make presence known???

And he was freaking "Awesome" ... I hear a loud "Roar" from behind me and saw nothing but fangs, as he stepped over me to intercept??? And that last dog ... hit the brakes "Hard!" And just disappeared!!!???

I was freaking stunned??? As that behavior was certainly, not something I had trained??? And yeah ... it did take that, to change our relationship for me! But on that day, he was no longer a "burden, I had to bear?? But he became "My Dog!" :)

And while I still find "Boxer's" to be my first love. I get WL GSD's ... also! Just A different Breed's and different experiences???

And number three uh always or not, GSD's are "NOT" for everyone! In my view and you no, not recommending A GSD ... to everyone on a GSD Forum ... kinda ticks some people off! But hey I kept it "Real!"The "Good with the Bad" as it were. Are you worthy as it is?? Boxers as a "Breed" tend to like everybody, WL GSD's ... not so much?? :)

And even "Boxer's" I am reluctant to recommend to most people?? Cuz ,you know ... while not usually a threat to life and limb, Boxers can be a pretty hair pulling experience to a new "B" as it were??

I like to "Keep it Real" for folks ... regardless of Breed. :)
This is awesome.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Can't go wrong with a doggeh movie.:cheers:

Speaking of, my gf watches the hallmark channel constantly now that they are playing Christmas movies. ughh There is a good movie though called a Dog Named Christmas if you can catch it.
Thanks- I'll look for it. I still haven't seen A Dog's Purpose 2, but I liked the first one. I recently watched the Art of Racing in the Rain and I enjoyed it. Your GF may like it too.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Saw it just a few weeks ago. I think it's been out a couple years???

Gonna watch ... another Yellow Lab movie, "Christmas with Tucker," I've not seen that one yet!

And we watch lot's of "Hall Mark" X-mas movies every year! I sit a goal one year to watch ... "every" Christmas Movie ever!!

LOL uh yeah ... "NO," maybe it was possible a "Decade" ago?? But today ...
ugh "No!" Hall Mark ( three channels) cranks out dozens of new X-Mas movies every year???

My favorite Christmas movie was a "Nightmare Before Christmas." I used to watch with it Stewie (my first APBT/Boxer) but I lost him before he was a year old .... And I can't watch that movie without "crying" now. We watched it together. Although, it's been 18 years now ... so maybe I can try again???

But now my favorite dog based X-Mas movies are the Santa Claus.:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053241/

And that one is uh ... "weird??" But it has a "Boxer" in it!"

And of course being a cat person ... "Grumpy Cat!"
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3801438/?ref_=nm_knf_i1

And my all time Dog themed, Dean Cane, favorite ... "The Three Dogateers!! :clap:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3179402/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

But you know ... Marilyn won't watch it again/still. And my night time movie watching cat buddy "Spooky" won't watch it! Well they are both "snobs" as far as I'm concerned. :)

Bout the only part of it I find hard to believe, is when the three dog's steal the car to escape from the "Dog Catcher." Well they are small, dog's so of course it would take two of them to drive a car ... "Duh!" But you know dog's are color blind?? So how is "Barkcous" gonna know which wire colors to jump???

But aside from that ... I luv the movie! And I bet Struddell would have Luv'd it to?? Cuz as they say ... "Santa Is At The Mall!" :clap:
Not sure if I've seen these, but I can look. We watch Christmas Vacation every year...it has a dog in some of it...

I can watch horror movies..even graphic ones like Saw or Hostle and be fine....but if there's an animal in jeopardy or that dies, I need the kleenex....

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
They have that in most Disney or Pixar shows too....something tragic usually near the beginning....it can make it hard to watch them at times. I try to anticipate the animal movies are going to bring tears...either happy, sad...or mad....my Boxers look at me weird and sometimes lick the tears on my chin...they are such intuitive beings.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Not sure if I've seen these, but I can look. We watch Christmas Vacation every year...it has a dog in some of it...

I can watch horror movies..even graphic ones like Saw or Hostle and be fine....but if there's an animal in jeopardy or that dies, I need the kleenex....
Snots the Rottie. LMAO Love Christmas vacation

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
LOL, well dog's don't die on the Hallmark channel!

I saw a Dog named Christmas already and it's very good! And I just saw "Christmas with Tucker," very good also. Lot's of up's and downs with that one but it (of course works out in the end.) But you know, no talking dog's, or dog's hot wiring car's and car chases. But that aside both are very good "movies.":)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts